Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

when will biden stop this ?

isnt it leftwing terrorism against the state ?
So they claim they were not going to attempt to contact any of the jurors, and just wanted to follow them to know their location. Why? To leak that information and endanger their safety? What other benefit could come of knowing this information, other than contacting them directly or releasing their location to others? They should be prosecuted. It's all on video.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

when will biden stop this ?

isnt it leftwing terrorism against the state ?

Their only sorry because they got caught. It is interesting that NBC has spy's on the ground as lookouts and feeds this information to the runners (guy in the car) to get more information.

When does NBC or any news origination get charged in racketeering?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Their only sorry because they got caught. It is interesting that NBC has spy's on the ground as lookouts and feeds this information to the runners (guy in the car) to get more information.
"Irene" is having a hard time spinning her yarn in real time...she needs to attend the "Jen Psaki School of On-demand Oral Bull Shit"

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"Irene" is having a hard time spinning her yarn in real time...she needs to attend the "Jen Psaki School of On-demand Oral Bull Shit"
She was being very vague, as in not to entrap herself. You can tell by the long un natural pauses that they we trying to use "politically" correct speech. As one officer said, following an unmarked car.... But this was just one person following. There must have been more unmarked cars ferrying jurors to random drop off points that may have been followed to be doxed.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I dont understand why this is possible. The 1st amendment give the press many freedoms, but i dont think they cover anything which belongs to private of judges/jurors/other workers which are involved in a case. i am not sure if anything with jurors is covered. a judge have much more gov protection than a juror. jurors are just normal persons.

Reaction score
She was being very vague, as in not to entrap herself. You can tell by the long un natural pauses that they we trying to use "politically" correct speech. As one officer said, following an unmarked car.... But this was just one person following. There must have been more unmarked cars ferrying jurors to random drop off points that may have been followed to be doxed.
I particularly liked how the driver immediately called Irene when the officer asked him to do it, and handed the cop the phone. No argument, no hesitation. I also liked how the cop made sure that her name was visible in the recording.

The driver knew he was in trouble (no doubt had been explicitly warned not to get caught), and was determined not to go down alone. If this is ever prosecuted, he's the one they need to indict and depose. He will instantly roll over on Irene and NBC to stay out of jail.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I particularly liked how the driver immediately called Irene when the officer asked him to do it, and handed the cop the phone.
If I was the officer at this point and he handed me the phone...I'd say It's now going to be entered as evidence and then you can now search the phone for text messages and e-mails to see what the real story was to follow them.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow this guy thinks the justice system failed Kyle by finding him not guilty...

He provided his email and said comments are welcome so I told him to learn about the law lol

Reaction score
Wow this guy thinks the justice system failed Kyle by finding him not guilty...
This quote from the article shows the bias of the author: "How is it justice that a minor was able to cross a state line and open fire at people who were angry that a Black man got shot in the back? "

Kyle did not open fire at people who were angry that a Black man got shot in the back. Kyle was chased and attacked by people and he shot them. It makes no difference if he crossed state lines. It makes no difference if he was a minor. It makes no difference if the people he shot were angry that a Black man got shot in the back. They chased and attacked him. Not the other way around. Kyle did not go after anyone. He did not hunt anyone down. He did not run after anyone with his gun. He was trying to get away.

Greg Moore is a douche bag.