Keep The DM's Coming, I'm Getting There ;)

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
All

Just a quick update. I've been online in 'stealthy' mode to catch up on DM's and am getting through them. Glad to see people reach out and I'm hopeful that the information I'm replying with assists all in making purchases, configurations, cam operations etc better. I've also been jumping onto a number of systems recently to help dial in configs and walk through best practices as well as assist in planning out multi cam, multi site configs.

So, long story short, keep those DM's, forum post messages coming and I am getting through them. Had another 52 DM's recently so if you're 1 of them, don't worry, I'll get to you for sure. Also looking ahead at a couple of reviews for new revisions of previous cams as well as seeing what's on the horizon for Q4 2023 and Q1 2024. For those following the 4K PTZ review, I've also been heads down working on FW recommendations, additional testing etc in efforts to get Dahua engineering to be able to resolve the issues I'm seeing in the underlying SOC and compression algorithms there. Lastly, also been setting up some interesting configs using Dahua NVRs with some of the new features, more on this as the newer S3 cams come about

Hope everyone is doing well. Even though I've been in stealth mode, Wildcat is still here ;)

Thanks all