Joke Thread

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought it might cheer a few people up and create a Joke Thread.

I will start off with I'm Totally sick of idiots letting fireworks off early, it’s still October for goodness sake!!!

Dog is going mad and keeps knocking the Christmas tree over!

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Hospital administrator is giving the queen of England a tour of the 1st floor of the hospital. As they walk by a room they see a man jerking off. She says oh my God, what's wrong with him? He says the man has a very serious medical condition. If he doesn't do that at least five times a day he could explode. He could actually get seriously injured. She says oh my, okay.

As they're walking by a room on the 2nd floor they see a nurse giving a man oral. She says oh my God, what's wrong with him? He says, the same thing as the guy on 1 only this guy has better insurance.

Last edited:

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Guy goes into a dentist office and says I think I'm a moth. Dentist says what? Guy says I think I'm a moth. Dentist says, you have mental problems, you need to go see a psychiatrist. Guy says I know. Dentist says you're in a dentist office- what are you doing here, why did you come here? Guy says the light was on.

Last edited:

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Guy comes in and sits down at the bar and says what's the monkey for? Bartender says don't ask. This goes on for about two hours and finally he says alright I'll show ya, Bartender opens the cage, the monkey jumps out and the bartender takes out a baseball bat and hits the monkey over the head with it. Monkey pulls the bartenders pants down and gives him oral sex. Guy says WOW. The bartender says yeah, you wanna try it? Guy says yeah but don't hit me so hard.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
"Go and have a look at the size of the shit I've just done in the bathroom!" I said to my wife.

"No thanks," she replied.

"Please, just one quick look," I said, "You won't believe it, it's a good two pounder."

Shaking her head in disbelief, she pinched her nose, ran in, looked down the toilet, then ran out and said, "There's nothing down there, you must've flushed it."

I said, "It's on the scales."

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
There's a Black man, a Jewish man, a Mexican man and a bigot sitting on a park bench. The black man sees an old lamp under the bench and rubs it and a genie pops out and she says oh my god thank you, I've been in there for 2,000 years. I'll grant each of you anything you want.

The black man says I would like all the black people to be able to go live in Africa and the beauty of that land in peace and harmony and wealth and have no problems.

Genie; poof, done!

She says to the Mexican fellow you're next. He says I would like the same thing- all the Mexican people to be able to go live in Mexico and the beauty of that land in peace and harmony and wealth and have no problems.

Genie; poof, you got it!

She says to the Jewish fellow you're next. He says I would like the same thing- all the Jewish people to be able to go live in Israel and the beauty of that land in peace and harmony and wealth and have no problems.

Genie; poof, you got it!

She says to the bigot, you're next. He says let me get this straight, the Black people are in Africa, the Mexicans are in Mexico and the Jews are in Israel? Genie says that's right.

Bigot says I'll have a diet coke.

Last edited:

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Grandpa told me.
Kiddo, marry yourself a fat woman with tattoos.
That way, you'll have heat in the winter, shade in the summer, and moving pictures all year long.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I fitted a strobe light in our bedroom which makes the illusion the wife is moving when having sex with her! and while the wife was out I swapped our bed for a trampoline, she hit the roof when she found out

I've just put all my old dogging gear up for sale on Ebay if you're interested.
I haven't had any bids yet but I've got 40 watchers.

A Catholic boy in confession says, "Bless me Father, I have sinned, I
masturbated while thinking about my sister."
"That's a disgrace," said the priest, "especially when you have two
gorgeous brothers."

I rang the incontinence society yesterday.
bloke says " can I ask where you're ringing from?"
"The waist down" I replied.

Last edited: