Jidetech 5mp ptz dome

alljacque

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi people, I have a jidetech 5mp dome camera , the rj45 connector has been damaged, I have managed to cut it off but the wire colours don't match cat 6 cable colours, can anyone give me the connection, here are the colours from cam . Blue/white . Blue .green/white .yellow and grey (to same pin ) Green . Purple and Black ( to same pin ). I am going to put a rj45 female jack on. Thanks in antisipation .

Attachments

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi ,thanks 4 reply, I did try but the dog chewed it up so can't really tell which went where
Any chance you can carefully cut away the chewed plastic to see what colors go where?

Gonna be a crap shoot as they did not seem to follow any TIA/EIA standard. An assumption could be that the blue-white/blue & green-white/green are the transmit/receive. At the risk of damaging equipment it is not worth the risk of guessing.

Have you reached out to the company yet?

alljacque

n3wb
Reaction score
Any chance you can carefully cut away the chewed plastic to see what colors go where?

Gonna be a crap shoot as they did not seem to follow any TIA/EIA standard. An assumption could be that the blue-white/blue & green-white/green are the transmit/receive. At the risk of damaging equipment it is not worth the risk of guessing.

Have you reached out to the company yet?
Hi, have tried but no reply yet, I have been able to work out a few of the wires and put a rj45 on it I have plugged it into a switch and it goes through the motions of booting up rotates and sets itself up, left it for now until I get the bottle to try it, many thanks 4 reply