J6

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Ray Epps' Lawyers Say DOJ Is Criminally Charging Him Over January 6th, Big Question Immediately Arises

Ray Epps has become one of the most infamous figures surrounding the unrest of January 6th. For years, many have wondered why Epps, who was caught on video directing people to enter the Capitol Building, avoided arrest while others who seemingly did far less were arrested and charged. He also sent a text in which he claimed to have “orchestrated” the events.

The theories surrounding that have led Epps to file a lawsuit against Fox News, claiming that he was defamed by Tucker Carlson. In a shocking turn of events, though, the lawsuit claims, as part of its case, that the DOJ has notified Epps that they will be seeking criminal charges against him.

Breaking. Ray Epps says he’s (finally) going to get charged criminally for J6. Blames Fox.
The rest of the story at this link: Ray Epps' Lawyers Say DOJ Is Criminally Charging Him Over January 6th, Big Question Immediately Arises – RedState

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Fucking NAZI FBI ... and fuck every RINO Republican for allowing this to continue to happen.
Go ahead and vote hard. It wont change one fucking thing.

Police Helped Elderly Pastor And His Son Find the Bathroom In The Capitol Building On January 6, Now They Are Facing 3 Years In Prison: ‘This is Outright Intimidation Tactics’… ‘You have No Rights’
Police Helped Elderly Pastor And His Son Find the Bathroom In The Capitol Building On January 6, Now They Are Facing 3 Years In Prison: 'This is Outright Intimidation Tactics'... 'You have No Rights' | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe | 75

They stalked us for six months, from January 2021 until June 25 when they showed up at my house at 7:45 In the morning. Nine or ten cops with AR-15s drawn — every one of them had pistols or AR-15s on me, my little girl who was three years old at the time, my one-year-old and my wife — scared the living daylights out of them.

They cuff me and throw me in the car. I’m like, ‘What the heck is going on?’ An agent asked me, ‘Where’s your dad?” I have no idea or I guess he’s at home. My dad’s house was being raided at the same time.

The agent could tell I was pretty pissed. He told me, ‘Look, man, we are not doing this because we want to do it. It’s orders from DC.’ He showed me a warrant from Washington, DC, and said, ‘We’re just following orders.’ I thought, ‘This sounds all too familiar, just like the Gestapo.’

They drove away with me and he told me that they were going to let us out of jail that night. They did, which I am thankful for. I was scared, though, because my wife and my two little girls were at the house and the SWAT team wouldn’t even let them back inside while there were eight men armed there. I had no idea — I’ve heard horror stories about what some of the these police officers have done.

To this day, my daughter is unsure if cops are good or bad. Any banging noises, triggers PTSD, for me too. It got so bad to where we ended up having to move out of the house because every time somebody knocked on my door, my little girls are afraid if it’s the police coming back again.

After I moved from Florida to Oklahoma, they showed up at my house to do ‘a home visit.’ On one Sunday morning, they showed up at my door before 6:30 am, banging on my door, scared the crap out of my family and me, just to do an in home visit. Tell me that’s not harassment.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING: Former GOP Candidate for MI Gov. and Father of 5 Is Sentenced to Prison Because Obama-Appointed Judge Didn’t Believe He Was “Truly Remorseful” For His Non-Violent Jan 6 Misdemeanor Charge