ivs

trapper

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have been trying to set up ivs on my 5241e z12e in the storage tab I do not have an IVS option attached is a pic of the storage screen and the camera firmware version. I do have the IVS option under the event tab. I highlighted the IVS tab {yellow} and completed the rules. I see the rule on my live screen and it does trigger on the live screen. I do not get any IVS alerts or ivs snap shots . Does it look like this camera needs an update or do I need to look for another tab. . Motion detect works and I see the alert on the timeline and a snap shot .I watched several videos and read some posts on IVS set up but no luck.thanks again for any help

Attachments

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you have ticked the box "RECORD"/"SNAPSHOT" when drawing the IVS rules? And more importantly: did you Activate Smart Plan / IVS on your camera? It can't have both MD and IVS active at the same time, it's one or the other. And as your schedule does show (red) MD, I'm thinking you didn't turn off MD and activate IVS.

Good luck!
CC

trapper

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
thanks Ludshed will try directly from NVR- catcam yes box ticked in IVS rules yes smart plan active on camera.