IVS rule page...can maximize the image while drawing?

Reaction score
I was trying to create an intrusion box border right below the sidewalk at the end of the driveway. I thought I had it. But many alerts today as people walked across the driveway.
Is there a way to maximize the image while drawing for tripwires & intrusion boxes? Us old folks have to put on glasses for that little postage stamp image to draw on :)

Untitled.jpg

tmxv4128

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I found that the best way to do it is draw the box (making sure you use enough points) and then after you have right-clicked to finish, click the "draw rule" button, and double-click on the image to enlarge. Now you can single-click on any part of the box to make it active, and then either click and hold a point for a moment before dragging to adjust the size, or click and drag immediately to move the whole box at once. Makes it a lot easier to see and adjust.

Reaction score
I found that the best way to do it is draw the box (making sure you use enough points) and then after you have right-clicked to finish, click the "draw rule" button, and double-click on the image to enlarge. Now you can single-click on any part of the box to make it active, and then either click and hold a point for a moment before dragging to adjust the size, or click and drag immediately to move the whole box at once. Makes it a lot easier to see and adjust.
ooo...i'll try that. thanks!