Ivs problem

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all. I have an NVR5232-16-4KS2E. I have 4 channels connected to poe switch and added to nvr for recording. I set ivs rules to these 4 channels intrusion detect on each camera web interface. When the alarm is trigger i get linked video to dmss but it show me the channel 4 loading and then it stops. On message i see the intrusion alarm with the correct camera but when i hit it it show me the channel 4 and dont load the video.

Any ideas?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Whatever alarm i get notification from any camera, when i hit the notification on my mobile it plays the last channel on nvr and i dont see the actual alarm trigger.

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello.
Are you running the latest firmware on your cameras and NVR?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No latest firmware for all cameras but most yes. It is very annoying to get a notification ivs from any camera and when hit it goes to a specific camera channel 20 . Even the event is infront of the house and the channel 20 is at the back

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm interested in understanding this situation. Tell us more about your system:

1. The latest firmware version for NVR is DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.002.0000000.3.R.220322. Important changes have been made in the latest firmware versions, although the function of adding third-party cameras via RTSP has been removed.

2. What camera models do you use? Are they included in the PoE ports of the NVR?

3. Check if this menu is set to the correct relationship between alarm channel and recording channel?

1653375009425.png

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes there is. Im using 5 models HDW3541TM-AS directly to the nvr poe and 4 models via poe switch. These models are HDW5442TM-ASE, HFW3849T1-AS-PV, SD3A205-GNP-PV and HFW3541E-AS.
The problem remains even the alarm trigger from directly cameras on nvr or those that are connecting to poe switch. I cant figure out where is the problem. I update my NVR with the last firmware that you wrote up and i will testing again tonight or tomorrow.
I use p2p and the poe switch is connected to the router as the NVR to be in the same network. The funny thing is if i delete the last camera at channel 22 the trigger alarm will be playing at the wrong channel 21. If i delete 21 will playing at 20 and so on. And those channels dont have any movment.
Thank you for helping....

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think i found a solution whoever cares. I delete tge device and re add as local not to the account and everything is workibg ok now