IVMS 4200 v2.4.1.3 stop recording on me

Reaction score
So i got Some Hikvision cameras and i'm trying to record to my pc.

I'm using IVMS 4200 v2.4.1.3

I Formatted my Pc from zero to try to solve the problem. Windows firewall is off. No anti virus either.
Nothing on the Pc

I got 5 DS-2CD2412F-IW cameras + The recording PC + the internet router, everything in a switch

I Set everything to the Gateway of the router.
I set the server Pc with a static IP
I'm running th IVMS with the storage server and the Stream Server.
I' partition a hard disk on my Pc for recording
I add all the cameras and the storage server to the IVMS. .
I formatted the HD through the Device Management / Remote Configuration to allocate the space to the server
I them proceed to the Storage Schedule and checked "Record Schedule", selected "Event Template" option and selected my server on "storage server" option and save.
I also went in the cameras remote configurations and made sure the "Enable Motion Detection" , "Trigger Channel" and "Notify Surveillance Center" are marked.
The Sensitivity and the grid are also set.
I can see the cameras in the Main View section just fine but when i try to search for a recorded playback i got the stupid error 317. I guess i'm missin something stupid in the web configuration of the camera some kind of box i need to mark to authorize the record or something.

How the problem began:

I got the setup i just told you guys up and running but one of my cameras was acting odd. Disconnecting from time to time. I kind had the felling it was the firmware. So one night when i was drunk i decided that was finally time to update it. Yeah! I know! Drunk me is an assh$%$#e! To make a long story short i brick 2 cameras. After 2 weeks of research i menage to get them back and running. But as you can tell by now i'm not a bright guy. in the middle of those weeks i notice a funny dog icon on my system tray. After a google research i found out it was a harmless virus. I made my mission on this planet to remove it. After some time i found out that funny dog is in fact part of the hikvision storage server program. So..... Yeah. It's all about karma. After reading a lot i menage to get my cameras back to work ( THANKS A LOT whoslooking !!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!!) So i reset all my cameras to default options and formatted my pc for a clean start. And now i can´t record and is probabily something really dumb.

Anyway. I'm overthinking on this problem for too long and i'm out of ideas. any comments would be appreciated.

ps: sorry for my bad english.

Reaction score
Ok. So today i just passed the day having fun formatting and installing the windows 7 ( I was using Windows 10) Just in the hope to reset something. No changes so far. It just won't record any damn file. I'm back recording in the SD card while i'm trying to figure out what i'm doing wrong. It must be some kind of port that is blocked or security thing i'm forgetting to allow. I just wished this camera was a bit more user friendly.

Reaction score
So i toss the IVMS 4200 aside for a while and been messing around with some of the other HKV programs. I was able to successfully set to record using the PCNVR 1.3 and the IVMS 5200 after all. So. Weeee. :) Now im wondering if its possible, and how to, access those records from another computer from the same network. I guess i ll try to install IVMS 5200 in a couple of PCs. Or maybe i should try to access the IVMS 5200 of the server pc by a web browser or something.Maybe installing the IVMS 5200 in many computers ll screw my network cuse it kinda setups many different servers. We ll see. Since no comments here so far i decided to turn this in to my personal log :)