IVMS 4200 v2.4.1.3 stop recording on me

Reaction score
So i got Some Hikvision cameras and i'm trying to record to my pc.

I'm using IVMS 4200 v2.4.1.3

I Formatted my Pc from zero to try to solve the problem. Windows firewall is off. No anti virus either.
Nothing on the Pc

I got 5 DS-2CD2412F-IW cameras + The recording PC + the internet router, everything in a switch

I Set everything to the Gateway of the router.
I set the server Pc with a static IP
I'm running th IVMS with the storage server and the Stream Server.
I' partition a hard disk on my Pc for recording
I add all the cameras and the storage server to the IVMS. .
I formatted the HD through the Device Management / Remote Configuration to allocate the space to the server
I them proceed to the Storage Schedule and checked "Record Schedule", selected "Event Template" option and selected my server on "storage server" option and save.
I also went in the cameras remote configurations and made sure the "Enable Motion Detection" , "Trigger Channel" and "Notify Surveillance Center" are marked.
The Sensitivity and the grid are also set.
I can see the cameras in the Main View section just fine but when i try to search for a recorded playback i got the stupid error 317. I guess i'm missin something stupid in the web configuration of the camera some kind of box i need to mark to authorize the record or something.

How the problem began:

I got the setup i just told you guys up and running but one of my cameras was acting odd. Disconnecting from time to time. I kind had the felling it was the firmware. So one night when i was drunk i decided that was finally time to update it. Yeah! I know! Drunk me is an assh$%$#e! To make a long story short i brick 2 cameras. After 2 weeks of research i menage to get them back and running. But as you can tell by now i'm not a bright guy. in the middle of those weeks i notice a funny dog icon on my system tray. After a google research i found out it was a harmless virus. I made my mission on this planet to remove it. After some time i found out that funny dog is in fact part of the hikvision storage server program. So..... Yeah. It's all about karma. After reading a lot i menage to get my cameras back to work ( THANKS A LOT whoslooking !!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!!) So i reset all my cameras to default options and formatted my pc for a clean start. And now i can´t record and is probabily something really dumb.

Anyway. I'm overthinking on this problem for too long and i'm out of ideas. any comments would be appreciated.

ps: sorry for my bad english.