iVMS-4200 Playback Failed: Calling Order Error

Reaction score
Hello. I am experiencing some remote playback issues with iVMS-4200. When I try to view recorded footage from my NVR I get the following error after a few moments of the recording has played: "Playback failed.Calling order error. (Error code: PlayCtrl.dll[2].)

1692168857562.png

I'm not experiencing any issues when using the mobile app, iVMS-4500, so this leads me to believe that the issue isn't with my NVR or camera setup, but rather has to do with iVMS-4200. Any ideas? Thanks!

John Williamson

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello. I am experiencing some remote playback issues with iVMS-4200. When I try to view recorded footage from my NVR I get the following error after a few moments of the recording has played: "Playback failed.Calling order error. (Error code: PlayCtrl.dll[2].)

View attachment 170206

I'm not experiencing any issues when using the mobile app, iVMS-4500, so this leads me to believe that the issue isn't with my NVR or camera setup, but rather has to do with iVMS-4200. Any ideas? Thanks!
Try updating to the latest version of iVMS-4200 (3.10.0.6) as the release notes mention the following in the bugs fixed:

"When dragging the timeline bar for playback, the playback image disappears, and the prompt pops up: Incorrect calling order"