Issues with new blue iris set up. Glitchy cameras

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I've toggled between menu selections for hardware acceleration off and on globally, and also Nvidia NVDEC. Some Cpu's don't react much to either setting, and some react strongly on the 4 systems If fooled around with.
You could try enabling HA, but only the goofy cams and see how they react. free to try.
The image your getting on those cams reminds me a little bit of the intel graphics Driver issue i had that @fenderman helped me out with on my i5-8500 after a clean install.
but mine was like the whole screen being goofy not individual cameras.
1708930157707.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've toggled between menu selections for hardware acceleration off and on globally, and also Nvidia NVDEC. Some Cpu's don't react much to either setting, and some react strongly on the 4 systems If fooled around with.
You could try enabling HA, but only the goofy cams and see how they react. free to try.
The image your getting on those cams reminds me a little bit of the intel graphics Driver issue i had that @fenderman helped me out with on my i5-8500 after a clean install.
but mine was like the whole screen being goofy not individual cameras.
View attachment 187780
Thank you for the reply. Do I need nvidia graphics? This desktop does not have it.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No you do not need a NVIDIA graphics or any GPU - only if you plan to do A LOT of CodeProject AI.

Reaction score
Looking at all my cameras this morning I noticed that they are all doing it now. I also noticed that Ai is picking up object detection sometimes when it happens.