Israel attacked by Hamas...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Its about religion...dont fool yourself.....we see it with our eyes. 95% percent of that religion is fucked beyond repair. They support this. We see it. They wont hide it anymore.
Ishmael (Muslims) vs Isaac (Israelis), they are brothers still fighting to this very day...

1697029937080.png VS 1697030024156.png

Genesis 16:11-12 NIV
The angel of the LORD also said to her: “You (Hagar) are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery

He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Read all of this one if you have the smallest doubts about the lengths to which these psycho bastards will go...

FYI - posting in case it gets removed from Twitter ..

Iraqveteran8888

@Iraqveteran8888

I don’t want to talk about this, but considering current events, I’ll share something I saw in 2006 in Iraq. Understand that I hate discussing this. Not a single day goes by that I don’t think about it. One night our PL walks in the enlisted tent inside BIAP around 2300 and asks for volunteers. Being the crazy bastard I am, I immediately got up and began to put my armor on without saying a word. I grabbed the M249, a few extra belts, and some extra hand grenades and followed the LT to the motor pool where our M113 was waiting. We performed all our radio checks, fueled up, called in to HQ, and left the front gate. It was dark. Really dark. The air had an awful stench of burning trash and the water in the canals smelled of feces. A dead dog laid on the side of the road under a dimly lit street light outside the gate. It was very quiet. Like the world was dead. Perhaps it was in that moment. We proceeded to our objective. A small home with a humble adobe brick wall outside its perimeter with some very dim lights barely lighting up the courtyard. Out came a middle aged man, carrying a little girl who was screaming bloody murder. We brought her in the M113 where our medic immediately began to stabilize the wound on her right hand. Two of her fingers were missing just above the knuckle. She calmed down considerably once our medics took possession of her. We proceeded to take her back to BIAP to receiver proper treatment with the father riding along with us. I was pulling security with the M249 but I would occasionally glance back at the little girl who had a look of sorrow and desperation on her face. It felt routine but in some ways something wasn’t right. The following day, about a dozen 60mm mortars landed very close to our tents. Luckily nobody was hurt. We later learned that the father purposely cut his daughter’s fingers off so he could gain access to the FOB and collect intelligence. Not a single day goes by that I don’t see that little girls face. Not a day goes by that I don’t realize what that look was on the ride back. Not a single day goes by that I don’t wonder if she is still alive. Point is…never underestimate the lengths your enemy is willing to go to in order to destroy you. Never forget the innocents who are caught in the middle.

1:30 PM · Oct 10, 2023
·
2.6M
Views

1697039938807.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ishmael (Muslims) vs Isaac (Israelis), they are brothers still fighting to this very day...

View attachment 174504 VS View attachment 174505

Genesis 16:11-12 NIV
The angel of the LORD also said to her: “You (Hagar) are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery

He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.
100% spot on ..

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In Tucker show Vivek said about Armenia- Azerbaijan and Follow the money.
Context.
Armenia is a Christian Nation, Azerbaijan is a muslim nation of Turkish ethnicity.

Last month Azerbaijan launched a military cleansing excersise and took control of a region. It included everything what Hamas did beheading, rape etc.

Russia is supposed to protect Armenia because its part of CSTO russian equivalent of NATO but they let it happen. Russian peace keepers where themselves bombed by Azerbaijan drones, yet Putin took no action. Russias military chopper was shot down in 2020, Putin took no action.

USA, Russia, Germany is one of the few countries in the world that recognizes Armenian Genocide at the hands of Turks, Ottoman empire.

But no western nation came to help Armenia last month. Kim Kardashian was asking Trump in 2020 to help Armenia. You have to ask why no one helped.

Armenia is a land locked country. To the east is Azerbaijan, to the west is Georgia, to the south is Iran.

Up until last month Iran supported Armenia and even threatened to deploy troops to its border should Azerbaijan attack Armenia. But this month they have shifted there tone.

Turkey is true power in that region, Azerbaijan foreign policy is dictated by Turkey. Turkey supplies weapons, but as does Israel.

Russia supplies weapons to both Armenia and even more so to Azerbaijan.

So Armenia couldn't buy weapons from the west because its part of CSTO. So they asked India, just before last months war they got their shipment of weapons from India via Iranian border.

So why doesn't the USA or Russia help Armenia. Its because of the Bosperous Strait, which is controlled by the two face thug of country Turkey which can block Nato and Russian access of the Black sea via the Mediterranean sea and vice versa. Nato also has bases in Turkey.

So now Turkey Dictator Erdogan in is speech started attacking Israeli PM Netanyahu's and has offered his full support to Palestine.

Yet why is Israel supporting Azerbaijan both via militarly and via diplomaticly. Its because of cheap Oil and Gas from Azerbaijan.

Here are some of other conflicting interests.

Iran, Turkey and Saudi each have conflicting interest in the region. Each want to become the leader of the Islamic world.

Chinas economic corridor BRI runs through pakistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkey and then to europe, alternate route is via russia to europe.

Turkey wants to get Oil from Iran via the caspian sea and then to black sea.

At G20 meeting last month a competing economic corridor was unveiled as a rival to China BRI which starts from India to UAE, Saudi, Jordon, Israel, Greece and then to europe. This excludes Iran and Turkey. This corridor is effectively dead after the events in Israel.

Turkey unofficially supports ISIS in Syria and Iran supports Syrian dictator Assad along with Russia which attack ISIS and US backed FSA.

Turkey and US backed Kurds are at polar opposite in Syria. Last week USAF shot down a Turkey drone.
USA supports the Kurds and FSA in Syria. The real reason US is in Syria is due to the Syrian oil. Trump said the quite part out loud which pissed the deep state.

So anywhere you look its mostly about the money.

Sooner the world stops relying on middle eastern oil, the faster will all conflicts come to an end.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In Tucker show Vivek said about Armenia- Azerbaijan and Follow the money.
Context.
Armenia is a Christian Nation, Azerbaijan is a muslim nation of Turkish ethnicity.

Last month Azerbaijan launched a military cleansing excersise and took control of a region. It included everything what Hamas did beheading, rape etc.

Russia is supposed to protect Armenia because its part of CSTO russian equivalent of NATO but they let it happen. Russian peace keepers where themselves bombed by Azerbaijan drones, yet Putin took no action. Russias military chopper was shot down in 2020, Putin took no action.

USA, Russia, Germany is one of the few countries in the world that recognizes Armenian Genocide at the hands of Turks, Ottoman empire.

But no western nation came to help Armenia last month. Kim Kardashian was asking Trump in 2020 to help Armenia. You have to ask why no one helped.

Armenia is a land locked country. To the east is Azerbaijan, to the west is Georgia, to the south is Iran.

Up until last month Iran supported Armenia and even threatened to deploy troops to its border should Azerbaijan attack Armenia. But this month they have shifted there tone.

Turkey is true power in that region, Azerbaijan foreign policy is dictated by Turkey. Turkey supplies weapons, but as does Israel.

Russia supplies weapons to both Armenia and even more so to Azerbaijan.

So Armenia couldn't buy weapons from the west because its part of CSTO. So they asked India, just before last months war they got their shipment of weapons from India via Iranian border.

So why doesn't the USA or Russia help Armenia. Its because of the Bosperous Strait, which is controlled by the two face thug of country Turkey which can block Nato and Russian access of the Black sea via the Mediterranean sea and vice versa. Nato also has bases in Turkey.

So now Turkey Dictator Erdogan in is speech started attacking Israeli PM Netanyahu's and has offered his full support to Palestine.

Yet why is Israel supporting Azerbaijan both via militarly and via diplomaticly. Its because of cheap Oil and Gas from Azerbaijan.

Here are some of other conflicting interests.

Iran, Turkey and Saudi each have conflicting interest in the region. Each want to become the leader of the Islamic world.

Chinas economic corridor BRI runs through pakistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkey and then to europe, alternate route is via russia to europe.

Turkey wants to get Oil from Iran via the caspian sea and then to black sea.

At G20 meeting last month a competing economic corridor was unveiled as a rival to China BRI which starts from India to UAE, Saudi, Jordon, Israel, Greece and then to europe. This excludes Iran and Turkey. This corridor is effectively dead after the events in Israel.

Turkey unofficially supports ISIS in Syria and Iran supports Syrian dictator Assad along with Russia which attack ISIS and US backed FSA.

Turkey and US backed Kurds are at polar opposite in Syria. Last week USAF shot down a Turkey drone.
USA supports the Kurds and FSA in Syria. The real reason US is in Syria is due to the Syrian oil. Trump said the quite part out loud which pissed the deep state.

So anywhere you look its mostly about the money.

Sooner the world stops relying on middle eastern oil, the faster will all conflicts come to an end.
"So why doesn't .. or Russia help Armenia."

Russia is not helping because they started a war in Ukraine and are now the 2nd best Army in Ukraine ..

Russia traditionally was the supporter of Armenia .. however, clearly failing in that role ..

Azerbaijan's economy iirc 3x Armenia .. so hard to fight a nation with 3x more money

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"So why doesn't .. or Russia help Armenia."

Russia is not helping because they started a war in Ukraine and are now the 2nd best Army in Ukraine ..
That is true now but not in 2020 they had full military capability. Turkey even shot a Russian fighter bomber in syria in 2015 and Putin let that one slide too.

Today in a deleted tweet a Turkish minister basically said Israel PM Netanyahu will meet the same fate has Hamas.

Turkey should be kicked out of Nato, Greece should get back Cyprus and the Bosphorus strait . That Erdogan is slowly turning Turkey to a full on Islamic country with Sharia law.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is true now but not in 2020 they had full military capability. Turkey even shot a Russian fighter bomber in syria in 2015 and Putin let that one slide too.

Today in a deleted tweet a Turkish minister basically said Israel PM Netanyahu will meet the same fate has Hamas.

Turkey should be kicked out of Nato, Greece should get back Cyprus and the Bosphorus strait . That Erdogan is slowly turning Turkey to a full on Islamic country with Sharia law.
NATO .. not certain if they have mechanisms to remove member states .. also while Turkey is not part of the EU, I understand why the USA want(ed) / wants Turkey as a part of NATO .. Greece .. how on earth would them controlling the Bosporus straights work out ?? Last time someone tried to take control the Bosporus it turned out to be a disaster .. Gallipoli ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Longer term .. hard to me to imagine the end game with the Arab - Israeli / Islamic vs Jewish State conflict ..
( note, Iranians are not Arabic .. and not all Arabs are Islamic .. looks like it is becoming more of an Islamic vs Jewish conflict from what I can tell )

God's land ..

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm .. with Jews in the USA predominantly supporting the Democrats, I would think we could see some fracturing of the Democratic party on this ..

"U.S. Jews are still a largely Democratic and politically liberal group today, as they have been for decades. Overall, about seven-in-ten identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, including 68% of Jews by religion and 77% of Jews of no religion. Just 26% of U.S. Jews overall identify with the Republican Party or lean toward the GOP."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
hmmm .. with Jews in the USA predominantly supporting the Democrats, I would think we could see some fracturing of the Democratic party on this ..

"U.S. Jews are still a largely Democratic and politically liberal group today, as they have been for decades. Overall, about seven-in-ten identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, including 68% of Jews by religion and 77% of Jews of no religion. Just 26% of U.S. Jews overall identify with the Republican Party or lean toward the GOP."
Nope won’t change a thing unfortunately.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Then there is this:

Starbucks Union Backed By Prominent Dems Claims ‘Solidarity With Palestine’ After Hamas Terror Attack
I haven't had a cup of that over-priced crap in probably 15 years, long before they became super-left and ultra-woke. That was because I could buy better coffee for half the price....just my opinion and my taste in coffee....YMMV. :cool: