Israel attacked by Hamas...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
One might wonder why democrap support for palestinians isn't even higher. I can only assume it's because the vast majority of jewish like to vote democrap.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So some candidates like Nikki haley is beating the war drum to go after Iran. Here is the cold hard fact, Iran is 2.7x the area of ukraine and its full of hills, they have a army equal to the size of Ukraine at the start of the war. They have more ballistic missiles then Russia. Patriot defense systems in Iraq and Saudi where unable to protect the air base and oil refiniers. They store their missiles deep inside mountains which a bunker buster cannot penetrate. They also have a lot of kamakazi drones.

So Nikki Haley and Mike Pence has to explain whether the US is prepared to make the world go into recession due to high oil prices and get all of our middle eastern bases bombed and are we prepared to see a aircraft carrier get sunk.

Remember Iran has free flow access to Russian and Chinese weapons. Those JDAM that Israel is dropping in Gaza doesn't work in Ukraine because of Russian Jamming. You can bet the China and Russia will provide the same to Iran.

Not to mention the hate among other Muslim nations. Abraham Accord 1.0 that Trump administration achieved will be un done.

Because of the high oil prices after middle eastern refeneries are taken out. The world will hate us even more. We will have to print another 10 trillion dollars.

Taiwan will be taken since US will be out of Ammo. Russia can in theory go all the way to Polish border.

Reaction score
I declare other belief systems as inept and corrupt all the time. The only difference is that I'm responsible to mine, and others are on their own. There's zero harm in me saying someone's belief system is corrupt. If someone is killing and raping women and children then that's different than saying my belief system is corrupt. I have a moral obligation to speak honestly, but I have no moral obligation to force others to conform to my belief system.
Correct-- it is the USE of that declaration of superiority over other beliefs as justification to engage in immoral and illegal criminal behavior-- that is the evil they perpetrate.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mother does not normally use her phone on the Sabbath, she turned her phone on at 8am No Sirens? No Warnings?

Reaction score
So some candidates like Nikki haley is beating the war drum to go after Iran. Here is the cold hard fact, Iran is 2.7x the area of ukraine and its full of hills, they have a army equal to the size of Ukraine at the start of the war. They have more ballistic missiles then Russia. Patriot defense systems in Iraq and Saudi where unable to protect the air base and oil refiniers. They store their missiles deep inside mountains which a bunker buster cannot penetrate. They also have a lot of kamakazi drones.

So Nikki Haley and Mike Pence has to explain whether the US is prepared to make the world go into recession due to high oil prices and get all of our middle eastern bases bombed and are we prepared to see a aircraft carrier get sunk.

Remember Iran has free flow access to Russian and Chinese weapons. Those JDAM that Israel is dropping in Gaza doesn't work in Ukraine because of Russian Jamming. You can bet the China and Russia will provide the same to Iran.

Not to mention the hate among other Muslim nations. Abraham Accord 1.0 that Trump administration achieved will be un done.

Because of the high oil prices after middle eastern refeneries are taken out. The world will hate us even more. We will have to print another 10 trillion dollars.

Taiwan will be taken since US will be out of Ammo. Russia can in theory go all the way to Polish border.
While I don't disagree with most of what you are saying, and I certainly do not want us get into an all out war with Iran, don't put too much 'belief' in Iran's military power. I agree about he kamakazi drones though. This they would do a thousand fold.

As for the other Muslim nations, IDGAF what they think of us or if they like us. My Ex-Perisan wife said it best: 'They like being ruled with an iron fist....it is what they know.'

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Regardless of what religion one professes to be, or even if one claims to be an atheist or agnostic, I cannot see how anyone can know of the intentional slaughtering and raping of innocents and not feel sadness and anger.
Nothing I say here is meant to disagree with this quoted statement, but to use it to highlight "selective moral outrage" by the press and politicians, discussed in the Tucker+Ramaswamy video linked below. It makes the point about other atrocities around the world, asking where's the moral outrage? That over 100,000 Americans die annually from fentanyl crossing the open southern border, and where's the moral outrage? Not from this video, when a Muslim rapes or murders a Christian in the US or Europe, where's the moral outrage? To me, Ramaswamy's explanation boils down to follow the money.

Fentanyl discussion starts at 12:30, but the whole thing is worth watching.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It makes the point about other atrocities around the world, asking where's the moral outrage? That over 100,000 Americans die annually from fentanyl crossing the open southern border, and where's the moral outrage? Not from this video, when a Muslim rapes or murders a Christian in the US or Europe, where's the moral outrage?
I cannot agree more. :headbang:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
While I don't disagree with most of what you are saying, and I certainly do not want us get into an all out war with Iran, don't put too much 'belief' in Iran's military power. I agree about he kamakazi drones though. This they would do a thousand fold.

As for the other Muslim nations, IDGAF what they think of us or if they like us. My Ex-Perisan wife said it best: 'They like being ruled with an iron fist....it is what they know.'
The problems is there are enough muslims already in and more keep coming in. Did you see the video in Australia they are shouting "gas the jews" and that is with just 3% of their population being muslims. We have no idea who among those 20k people that came from afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan etc in via the southern border are would be terrorist.
Muslims in Muslim majority countries absolutely hate us but once a while it triggers them during wars, which is when we see attacks in western nations. Remember the Boston Marathon bombers they came to the US from Chechnya, Russia on a Asylum Visa.

As far as Iran military capability they don't have air or sea power. They have lots of ballistic missiles, they will take out the middle eastern refineries. In 2018 they attacked Saudi Armco refinery which was under US protection. Far all we know they may already have a nuke, its been years since any UN inspectors visited them.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As far as Iran military capability they don't have air or sea power. They have lots of ballistic missiles, they will take out the middle eastern refineries. In 2018 they attacked Saudi Armco refinery which was under US protection. Far all we know they may already have a nuke, its been years since any UN inspectors visited them.
But Obama sent them pallets full of cash and they said they would not develop any nukes....don't you trust them?:wtf:
</end sarcasm>

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

Great, you listen to tucker...they said the same shit about the russians who turned out to be weak incompetent. We will be forced to deal with iran one way or another to prevent a nuclear capable iran. We are already in a rescission due to bidens horrific economic policies. Pacifism will result in your death. The notion that Iran's nuclear facilities are out of reach of the US or Israel is comedic. These vile subanimals need to be eliminated or we will be.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score