Israel attacked by Hamas...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Our refineries are designed to distill heavy sour oil, not the light sweet that we produce. So even when the US is a "net exporter" of oil, we still rely on foreign sources to supply us. Biden says we only need oil for another 8 years though, so I'm relieved that an 80 year old career politician has worked out all the logistics of no longer relying on oil. Too bad we can't have more 80 year old career politicians solve all of our technical problems, because I'm confident that they are the absolute best at understanding physics, economics, and reality.

Reducing dependence on foreign oil is one of the big reasons to reduce fossil fuel consumption. Unreliable and diffuse energy sources are not the answer though. Nobody gets cheaper electricity when they introduce sporadic generation, even if the "fuel" is free. All of the value of energy is that it's available when you want it. A lightning bolt has no value because the energy isn't delivered where it's demanded, when it's demanded.

Next gen nuclear probably is the smartest investment the US could make regarding reliable energy production. We're transferring taxpayer money to used car dealerships (EV tax credits) instead because our 80 year old politicians are either profoundly stupid, or profoundly corrupt.

Next gen nuclear probably is the smartest investment the US could make regarding reliable energy production

indeed .. all the PhDs I know in physics are wondering why the USA is not investing in Nuclear power .. they all believe it is the best of the options we have ..

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Bibi tells Bite-me how it is and Bite-me goes and takes a nap.......I feel so safe...:nervous:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll say this for Brandon...he is the consummate idiot and for a brain-dead deviate he functions at a higher level than a corpse....

Yeah, his handlers put the lid on and hid him in the basement for a time to regenerate.....

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its in their holy book to kill, rape anyone who isn't them. It only takes about 20% of a countries population to be them to attain critical mass, where everyone else is either killed or forced to convert or leave.

If a election is held they all come out in droves, every single one of them to vote for them, we already have four such in congress and this is how then get powers and next thing you know they will declare sharia law.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Its in their holy book to kill, rape anyone who isn't them. It only takes about 20% of a countries population to be them to attain critical mass, where everyone else is either killed or forced to convert or leave.

If a election is held they all come out in droves, every single one of them to vote for them, we already have four such in congress and this is how then get powers and next thing you know they will declare sharia law.
Hamas when they took over gaza iirc they killed their opponents ...

Hamas has been in power in the Gaza Strip since 2007 after a brief war against Fatah forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas, the head of the Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

1696880861025.png
What are the Palestinian group’s principles?
Unlike the PLO, Hamas does not recognise Israel’s statehood but accepts a Palestinian state on 1967 borders.

Reaction score
I am so sorry for those about to lose their life's...but Israel CANNOT negotiate. It is horrible, but again, this is WHY THE TERRORIST SCUM need to be eliminated at all costs.

God Bless Israel! I am shedding tears for the innocents...war is horrible. But fight it to WIN IT AND TO PREVENT CRAP LIKE THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN!

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Before switching to Plex many years ago, I used Kodi and added several international news channels, including a couple live Israeli channels. Seem to pick up a lot of information going on in the world that the main stream media never covered.

Still can get EuroNews, France, Sky, i24 but it doesn't seem to be covering live. Plex has i24, but not live.