ISP Blocking Ports For Recordings

jflint

n3wb
Reaction score
We have a Hikvision DS-2CD2032F-I (running 5.3.0 build 151016 firmware) mounted in a building across the street from our office. Up until a few months ago, we could use the EZVIZ app to view the stream and recording history (motion capture). We have the exact same camera in our office for an internal view of our front door, and we can still access everything on it fine.

This issue is also present when I access the camera directly via the IP address. I cannot view recordings. But if I pull the card from the camera, I can clearly see where it is capturing video.

The only difference is the ISP. External camera that isn't showing recording history is on an AT&T connection.

Could AT&T be blocking a port that is used by EZVIZ to access the recordings? Is that done over port 80 or one of the other ports that Hikvision uses (443, 22, 554, 8000, 8200, 9010, or 7001)?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Consider creating a VPN server and routing traffic from the building across the street back to your office or consider a point to point wifi link with some Ubiquiti Nano Stations.