Is there a minimum FPS?

camper66

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a minimum FPS before the software will record? When I first started using the software I had no problems. Now I notice there is a yellow exclamation point in the top right corner of the window anytime my FPS drops below 2.5. When it does this (which is quite often now), the software will not record. Is there a way to overide this setting?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a minimum FPS before the software will record? When I first started using the software I had no problems. Now I notice there is a yellow exclamation point in the top right corner of the window anytime my FPS drops below 2.5. When it does this (which is quite often now), the software will not record. Is there a way to overide this setting?
What version of the software are you running... At 2.5 fps the software probably has issues detecting motion..

Sent via Taptalk

camper66

n3wb
Reaction score
Version 4.1.4.0 and it is the 64 bit version. It is the trial version right now (plan on purchasing this week more than likely). But when I first set it up, the FPS was rather low, but it still always recorded. Just today it has stopped recording for anything less than 2.5 FPS. I can watch the yellow exclamation disappear as soon as it goes over the 2.5 mark.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am guessing it needs more than 2.5 to be able to properly detect motion.. You can try installing the newest update from the website and see if it helps but I doubt it...

Sent via Taptalk