Is there a good way to display BI feed on smart TV's within the house?

talisman2208

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wondering if there's a quick way to do this. I know I can can go into the browser of the TV and type all the credentials in and all that but it's a pain in the ass. How do you all do it?

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can also try these URL's with UI3, without or with authentication*. These and more URLs are found under UI3 Help.
When have the one you like just bookmark it in the browser so it's one click no more typing.

Code:
http://BI-Server-IP:BI-Server-Port/ui3.htm?group=groupname&maximize=1

http://BI-Server-IP:BI-Server-Port/ui3.htm?group=groupname&maximize=1&user=username&pw=password
* NOTE: If you use authentication in the URL, you must also go to “Web server” => “Advanced" and UNcheck “use secure session keys and login page”.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe quick, but not cheap.
Mentioned a few years ago is HDMI or IP to RF modulators.
Terra IP to RF modulator MI520
There's other brands too.

Make sure your model is suitable for your country's TV transmission standard. E.g. New Zealand is DVB-T.
These wire into your TV antenna distribution wiring so that every TV in the house sees this video feed like a standard TV channel.

In my household I haven't used my HDMI to RF modulator in years. It's a great device but I hardly had a use for extra monitors around the house when my office has a cctv monitor.
Modulators also introduce some lag (dependant on decoding lag of your TVs too).
1707471303860.png

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe quick, but not cheap.
Mentioned a few years ago is HDMI or IP to RF modulators.
Terra IP to RF modulator MI520
There's other brands too.

Make sure your model is suitable for your country's TV transmission standard. E.g. New Zealand is DVB-T.
These wire into your TV antenna distribution wiring so that every TV in the house sees this video feed like a standard TV channel.

In my household I haven't used my HDMI to RF modulator in years. It's a great device but I hardly had a use for extra monitors around the house when my office has a cctv monitor.
Modulators also introduce some lag (dependant on decoding lag of your TVs too).
View attachment 185690
Wow, this does sound like a great solution - Just need to see if i can find a descent supplier for this in the UK!