IPC-T5541H-AS-PV Pan & Tilt not working

Kimco

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just got my first camera (IPC-T5541H-AS-PV) working through Blue Iris (Demo) but I cannot get it to pan, tilt, etc.

I do have Enable Pan/Tilt/Zoom checked.
I saw the PTZ/Control tab under My Camera 1 and tried the different Dahua models in the drop down for Network IP, but none seemed to make a difference.

Loryta 5MP WDR IR Turret AI POE Active Deterrence Two-Way Audio IP Camera IP67 Weatherproof,Built-in Mic,Built-in Speaker Fixed Lens IPC-T5541H-AS-PV 3.6MM

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Um, that camera is a fixed cam and does not have motorized Pan and tilt, so pan/tilt/zoom will not work with that camera whether you check that box or not in BI...

You need a PTZ camera for that function to work, or a varifocal that would allow the zoom function to work but not the pan and tilt.

Kimco

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Um, that camera is a fixed cam and does not have motorized Pan and tilt, so pan/tilt/zoom will not work with that camera whether you check that box or not in BI...

You need a PTZ camera for that function to work, or a varifocal that would allow the zoom function to work but not the pan and tilt.
Thank you.
I just assumed, Yeah I know, because it moved inside the casing.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it is manual pan and tilt when setting it up so that you get the right field of view, but that is it LOL.