IPC- T5442T Sub stream path

Jhonyquest97

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I Made the plunge and am getting all set up. I got one of the above cams for now to do some testing. I'm optimizing BI and trying to get the substream settings. So I enabled it within the cameras config tool, but on BI i don't have any paths for main or sub. How can i find them?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In BI, you add a camera and type in the IP address and username and password. Then hit the find/inspect and BI usually does a good job of finding the right stream.

The go down and the mainstream is selected and then for the substream do the pulldown menu to turn on the config for the substream.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Surf to Camera Settings/Video/configure/"Find/Inspect Button"
wait for output. Copy and paste the string with mainstream in it to the Stream Profile "main"

Jhonyquest97

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In BI, you add a camera and type in the IP address and username and password. Then hit the find/inspect and BI usually does a good job of finding the right stream.

The go down and the mainstream is selected and then for the substream do the pulldown menu to turn on the config for the substream.
didnt see you reply at first but thank you! I noticed once hit find and inspect it populated in the drop down