IPC-HFW3549T1-AS-PV-0280B

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What is the latest firmware for IPC-HFW3549T1-AS-PV-0280B?

Does it get new refreshed OS interface? There are too many different named firmware files and I'm confused which install.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Contact the vendor you bought the camera from for which firmware version is correct. Guessing can result in a "brick" far too easily.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Contact the vendor you bought the camera from for which firmware version is correct. Guessing can result in a "brick" far too easily.
My vendor have old firmware. I installed V2.840.0000000.18.R, Build Date: 2022-06-29 . It is the latest FW? Does this camera will get new OS with refreshed design?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't answer either your version question or your "refreshed design" question. I don't own that model camera. From experience when firmware is upgraded it is usually for security purposes or to improve functionality, as in IVS or SMD.

If the original vendor can't help, you're stuck looking around then guessing to find the most current. Have you checked the Dahua site? They usually have firmware listed, but it can be rather confusing to find firmware for a specific camera.

All this comes down to why are you trying to upgrade the firmware? If the camera works you'll be taking a major risk if you guess wrong when trying to upgrade. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

zexoni70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My vendor have old firmware. I installed V2.840.0000000.18.R, Build Date: 2022-06-29 . It is the latest FW? Does this camera will get new OS with refreshed design?
Dear @locarno does your IPC-HFW3549T1-AS-PV-0280B camera work well after the firmware update you downloaded from the Dahua website?
That download is only intended for cameras with Dahua logo and if your camera is Dahua model IPC-HFW3549T1-AS-PV-0280B no worries it will work fine with that firmware!

I also have a similar camera only 4K (8MP) and it's been a month since I updated it to the latest firmware, everything works OK!

As @sebastiantombs told you, this last update was also about some security settings and only a newer ONVIF Version, while there is no hint of WEB 5.0! ;)