IPC-HDW3549TM-AS-LED-0280

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Has anyone used these camera's or know much information about them? I was looking at installing IPC-T2431T-AS. Are the 3549 camera's a better option?

Cheers

Ryan

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
This is the date sheet for it. Seems like it's a pretty good camera at 0.003 min lux?
Just trying to compare it to some other cameras but can't find any information on this camera on the forum.

If anyone looks at the data sheet then can you let me know what your thoughts are?

Kind regards

Ryan

Attachments

spenser911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is the date sheet for it. Seems like it's a pretty good camera at 0.003 min lux?
Just trying to compare it to some other cameras but can't find any information on this camera on the forum.

If anyone looks at the data sheet then can you let me know what your thoughts are?

Kind regards

Ryan
Definitely a big step up over the IPC-T2431T-AS

• Slightly bigger sensor
  • Much Better Low Light Performance
  • AI Detection (Human/Vehicle)
  • SMD+ (Human/Vehicle)

We are expecting 100 pcs this week here at our CA warehouse, will be putting it through its paces soon!

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
Definitely a big step up over the IPC-T2431T-AS

• Slightly bigger sensor
  • Much Better Low Light Performance
  • AI Detection (Human/Vehicle)
  • SMD+ (Human/Vehicle)

We are expecting 100 pcs this week here at our CA warehouse, will be putting it through its paces soon!
That's great news. Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to get these on the wall and see how they perform

Reaction score
That's great news. Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to get these on the wall and see how they perform
Hi.. Did you got them installed? Planning to get some cameras. Have got a quote for these and currently comparing against 8MP variant.. What are your reviews on this camera?

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi.. Did you got them installed? Planning to get some cameras. Have got a quote for these and currently comparing against 8MP variant.. What are your reviews on this camera?
I've got them set up with the NVR and all working ok. Quality looks really but. I haven't put them up outside yet. Work and life has got in the way. Will let you know when I do though.