Ipad recessed wall mount

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm looking for a recessed wall mount for ipad with power. Everything I see on amazon looks pretty shitty. Need one a customers home so he can view cameras and control audio and home automation.

har2371boe

n3wb
Reaction score
Also interested to know if there are any other good solutions out there. Would like to set up a few camera feed stations throughout house and I want the clean look of a flush-mounted ipad or touchscreen monitor

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Also interested to know if there are any other good solutions out there. Would like to set up a few camera feed stations throughout house and I want the clean look of a flush-mounted ipad or touchscreen monitor
I Installed This one at a local fitness center. It was provided by the company that provided the software they use for some of there fitness classes. No idea where they got this. the package was not labeled. I will be there today finishing up the audio system and will find out where they found this. I will let you know later this evening. This mount is really nice and has a built in power supply and installs like a old work box. takes about 5 min to install. 20220101_105207 (1).jpg

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
IPORT makes nice wall mounts, can be mounted on any surface. Provides for power via POE or POE+ injector.