IP Cam System for streaming

Bicio

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

I need e bunch of 3 IP Cam (720p is enough but if there is some 1080p is even better), i'll use to do a streaming service for 3 different subjects during a sport event.
normally i use OBS software to run the stream.
The conditions may be different from time to time... normally we're indoor with bad light condition

I've tried USB webcams but they goes out of focus when the subjects are distant and in low light... plus...
the USB connection is quite unstable (f.e. if i disconnect the cable i need to reinstall the drivers to get the image again)
and overall i'm linked to the distance of the USB Cable.

I've seen the tiny Top-201 or Top-308 do you have an experience with those micro Ip-Cam??

My budget is not so high so i need to put up this system with the lower budget i can. (chinese stuffs are appreciated if are tested)

list:
3 IPCams
3 Power Supply
3 Power Cables
3 Rj45 Cables

Let me know if there is something more to add...

THANKS A LOT!!
for the advices!! :):)

Bicio

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For the OP: Hikvision 3MP 2032 mini-bullets might work out well. Inexpensive and decent image. Power with an inexpensive 4-port poe switch. I'd add Blue Isis to collect the video produced by these cameras.

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ordinarily, I would agree with the Hikvision 2032 like Q2U said, however the one thing that concerns me in this case is "distant subjects in low light"...These cams can be rather noisy in low light even at slow shutter speeds (which you would need a faster shutter speed to prevent motion blur for subjects playing sports)...Not sure exactly how extreme on the "low light" you're talking, but that could be an issue...Some other Hikvision models are supposed to perform a bit better in low light, but whether or not that would be necessary depends on just how dull the lighting is.