iOS 9 Beta and Blue Iris App

vraicovi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been lurking and learning for a little over a year now, and this is one of the first times that I haven't found the answer to a question I had. :)

Is anyone running the iOS 9 Beta and the Blue Iris app? I can click into either the cameras or the clips, but if I try to view an individual camera or clip, the app crashes and brings me back to the home-screen. I'm just wondering if it's just something I'm seeing or it's a problem across the board.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been lurking and learning for a little over a year now, and this is one of the first times that I haven't found the answer to a question I had. :)

Is anyone running the iOS 9 Beta and the Blue Iris app? I can click into either the cameras or the clips, but if I try to view an individual camera or clip, the app crashes and brings me back to the home-screen. I'm just wondering if it's just something I'm seeing or it's a problem across the board.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum, this seems to have been resolved with an update pushed today.
http://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4695-Version-1-50-02-is-bad!!!

vraicovi

n3wb
Reaction score
Amazing how things work out sometimes. I only installed the beta last night and just assumed my problem was iOS' fault. Downloading the update now...