INTERNATIONAL Firmware link

pb&j

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link for the Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU "INTERNATIONAL Version" 5.5.160 build 210416 firmware for the discontinued G3 labeled models? All the new firmware links are for the G5 labeled models.

pb&j

n3wb
Reaction score
That version was not allowing the firmware to update. The problem has been fixed thanks to Nelly's Security. They worked to find the latest version for my camera that enabled the "linkage of the light" function and corrected a motion glitch in their current version. The version that they sent that worked for me was 5.5.800_210729.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
5.5.800_210729.
makes no sense.
if you can update to this firmware, you have a G5 version. maybe they label their firmware versions different in US , but in EU this firmware was only released for G5

there are many glitches/bugs in the new (C) version... buy new hikvision cameras should be avoided at the moment ...
seems that they put another CPU in it which is less powerfull, so many functions does not work at the same time ... maybe there will be a firmware update to get better functionallity

pb&j

n3wb
Reaction score
They have stopped selling them because they are being discontinued … what they told me. My camera firmware lists it as C-R-G3-0 so I thought it was a G3 also. All I know is that the firmware they sent is working as advertised. It has the “ linkage of the light” and it is working ( I know it can’t tell night from day but I don’t care) and uses updated parameter switching menu for exposures that lists each month for time inputs. I have 2 from them and they both accepted the 5.5.800 firmware without a glitch.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
yeah... hikvision support send everytime stupid answers without any helpful information...
must be real US model and they decided to release 5.5.800 for G3 too...