Incorrect Passwords

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hey guys,

Suddenly I am unable to log in to my cameras. It shows that the passwords are wrong on all four. Any ideas on what to do before I get kicked out completely? I have no idea why the passwords are not correct.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hey guys,

Suddenly I am unable to log in to my cameras. It shows that the passwords are wrong on all four. Any ideas on what to do before I get kicked out completely? I have no idea why the passwords are not correct.
Make sure you are using the correct case for the username. Some of the username logins are case sensitive. What is the make and model of your cameras? Did you try the default username and password by any chance?

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No default. I had to set up the password upon activating. I’ve been using the same passwords since I installed them. Hope I’m not hacked! They are 3mp low light turrets.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You try from multiple devices to make sure it's not an issue with your keyboard or something? Different browsers? Sorry just trying to throw out the obvious things it could be.

Maybe try this thread.

Password fails with No-IP

Last edited:

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Weirdly I can log in to the cameras through my computer that is wired for Ethernet but no devices that are WiFi.