Imstalled BI demo

trapper

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I installed BI demo and after approx 2 hrs i git my test camera up and running all default settings. My issue was cameras had assigned NVR IP and my switch was not recognizing them. Did a camera reset and the switch recognized it with a new IP. When i buy BI will the teat camera setting migrate over or will i need to create new camera and settings? I notice bi time lime recording is off 1 hr from screen time. How do i correct timeline time. Could not find it in settings. Thanks again

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I installed BI demo and after approx 2 hrs i git my test camera up and running all default settings. My issue was cameras had assigned NVR IP and my switch was not recognizing them. Did a camera reset and the switch recognized it with a new IP. When i buy BI will the teat camera setting migrate over or will i need to create new camera and settings? I notice bi time lime recording is off 1 hr from screen time. How do i correct timeline time. Could not find it in settings. Thanks again
You will not have to re enter anything. Its simply switches from the demo to licensed. BI uses the pc system time so ensure that is correct.

trapper

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
thanks for quick answer. hope to get one camera completely set up in demo mode and than once I am confident I will switch to regular BI

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Read the help file.