Illegal Load

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like vinyl flooring or possibly carpet.

Doesn't the US version of the Mondeo have fold down back seats to increase the load length in the boot? Another possible alternative would have been to fold the front passenger seat down and lay it front to back diagonally in the passenger compartment.

Edit. What the hell! Watching the whole video, he got in it anyway diagonally as I suggested but without dropping the front seat, so why stick it out the window? Numpty!

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That man is old enough to know that you don't get out of your vehicle unless an officer tells you to do so. Stop the vehicle, turn the ignition off, take your foot off the brake pedal, roll down your window at least a little anyways, and then keep your hands on the steering wheel. Oh, and don't drive with stuff sticking out into another lane. :rolleyes:

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I notice there is a survey crew set up across the street, I bet that had something to do with your other video of the guy clearing the brush. Even looks like the guy in the other video sort of. Clearing for line of sight. or finding a monument from another survey.

Last edited:

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
it looks like he's carrying car bumpers
That's what it looks like to me, bumper covers.

They may have already made contact with him, but asked that he move to this area to get off of the roadway, which is why he was comfortable getting out of the car right away after stopping.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't the US version of the Mondeo have fold down back seats to increase the load length in the boot? Another possible alternative would have been to fold the front passenger seat down and lay it front to back diagonally in the passenger compartment.
It's a fourth generation Ford "Taurus" and it likely does fold-down rear seats.
Edit. What the hell! Watching the whole video, he got in it anyway diagonally as I suggested but without dropping the front seat, so why stick it out the window? Numpty!
Yes, we have "numpty" people here in the US.; we call them "stupid" or "morons" and their number is increasing exponentionally....it's an inherited trait. :facepalm:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That man is old enough to know that you don't get out of your vehicle unless an officer tells you to do so. Stop the vehicle, turn the ignition off, take your foot off the brake pedal, roll down your window at least a little anyways, and then keep your hands on the steering wheel. Oh, and don't drive with stuff sticking out into another lane. :rolleyes:
Apparently never has watched a single cop show or any YT videos of Arkansas State Police! :headbang:

ronwhite-ycfs.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Those Arkansas State Police videos on YouTube channel Police Pursuits are flat-out amazing. A car chase in California can take hours as dozens of officers follow the runner, but one officer in Arkansas takes care of the problem at 130 MPH in minutes. LOL
Like a restaurant price rating, note the dollar signs:
  • California: 6 cop cars x +4 hrs. = $$$$$$$$ and much public risk
  • Arkansas: 2 cop cars x 1/2 hr. = $$ and MUCH less public risk
:cool:

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There's always amazing stuff going on at your intersection. Keep posting, as I enjoy the entertainment :thumb:
I NEVER wanted to have a house at an intersection . . . until I picked up the camera hobby. Now I look at those locations and think about all the different directions I could watch if I moved. :banghead: