If I Were a Racist...

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I was a hateful, bigoted racist, especially towards black folk, I would love Infirmative Action. I'd be all for reparations, student loan forgiveness, food stamps, free abortions, UBI... I'd keep black folk as dependent, despondent, and undignified as possible, for as long as possible. Keep them staring into the bottom of the well instead of the mountain top.
Since I am not a racist, I'm against the things that would foster poverty of the soul, which is the heart of everything else.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If I was a hateful, bigoted racist, especially towards black folk, I would love Infirmative Action. I'd be all for reparations, student loan forgiveness, food stamps, free abortions, UBI... I'd keep black folk as dependent, despondent, and undignified as possible, for as long as possible. Keep them staring into the bottom of the well instead of the mountain top.
Since I am not a racist, I'm against the things that would foster poverty of the soul, which is the heart of everything else.
Not trying to to put words in you mouth, but did you just say, in so many words, that you're NOT a Democrat? :idk:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for that comment Tony.

I've posted various iterations of this in different forums and you're the first to make any comment at all. In one forum I even took the satirical route and said I was a Yuuge Racist and support all these things. Crickets.

Can't tell if it's a dumb take on things, or if this is a 3rd rail topic nobody wants to touch, including those that want to disagree with me. I actually prefer those who disagree, because that's what either strengthens my argument, or forces me to reconsider.

I dislike politics in general, but would best be categorized as a moderate libertarian.

My whole point though is that to realize excellence from anyone, you've got to stop treating them as children.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
We used to listen to Paul Harvey on lunch break when I worked climbing telephone poles for Ma Bell a hundred years ago. Never missed his show

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for that comment Tony.

I've posted various iterations of this in different forums and you're the first to make any comment at all. In one forum I even took the satirical route and said I was a Yuuge Racist and support all these things. Crickets.

Can't tell if it's a dumb take on things, or if this is a 3rd rail topic nobody wants to touch, including those that want to disagree with me. I actually prefer those who disagree, because that's what either strengthens my argument, or forces me to reconsider.

I dislike politics in general, but would best be categorized as a moderate libertarian.

My whole point though is that to realize excellence from anyone, you've got to stop treating them as children.
Most people ARE libertarians but don't know it. Of course, not all will likely buy completely into the "official libertarian" play book but none-the-less they fall into the libertarian category.