Idmss push stopped working with IVS.

Jannick

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey gyes. I have a Dahua NVR 5216-4ks2 and 4 dahua cams. I always used IVS intrusion and tripwire. But it suddently stopped working, and have no idea why? If i enable the motion detection it works fine and gives me push messages, but just not the ivs, what do i do wrong? :/ I make a reset of the schedule and the events, and started over, but didn't help?

I think it started after update to the new platform 4.000.000001.5 , but even i downgrade again it did not help.

Thanks

wasabi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I also noticed this since the app updated to the latest version with motion detection, at times its 5-10minutes delayed and sometimes no notification at all on the phone.

I can see the running man on the main monitor but no notification on the phone, tried everything from deleting the app, re-adding it, resetting the NVR etc still the same.

Jannick

n3wb
Reaction score
So maybe it's actually the app witch is the problem? So annoying.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Mine has been working with ivs. Turned it off though. There's a neighborhood cat that makes the rounds around my house at night and I just can't seem to dial the settings to ignore it. Other than that and I'd keep push notifications on.

psycik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine it shows up when on the NVR or camera in the Alarm tab. But if I use the AI Search of the NVR it doesn't find anything. I have snapshot, Alarm, send email, log, record channel all selected. I have found that when I log directly on to the camera, the Video cehck box is not selected, so it's like the nvr isn't setting it. But even that didn't seem to make it work.....not permanently anyway, mayeb once or twice,