Idiots with a fire extinguisher

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This afternoon I get an email from one of my properties regarding some vandalism. They torched the fire extinguisher off in the women's restroom and emptied it in the pool. The guy then puts the pin back in and puts it back on the wall like no one would notice.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I were you. and I'm glad I'm not, I would be concerned about those individuals being able to take me to some legal task for having posted this video.

Maybe I'm paranoid. But how does posting this help you? Sure they are ass holes.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If I were you. and I'm glad I'm not, I would be concerned about those individuals being able to take me to some legal task for having posted this video.

Maybe I'm paranoid. But how does posting this help you? Sure they are ass holes.
They can't... it's a public place and they are trespassing...

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
WHAT?!?! No.

If I was one of those girls I'd beat that boys ass also! When you get sprayed with that stuff it about knocks you on your ass because it takes all your air away - at one point it looks like the one girl took a direct shot to the face as she runs to the pool for water. I had an asshole friend spray one under my door in college cause he was pist I brought a girl home he liked. We both damn near past out in the process of trying to find cloths and get the door open. Needless to say he took an ass whopping and tumble down the stairs. I was still cleaning that shit up also a year after it happened, shit got into every electronic and dusted my entire room. FML

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Huh? Did the laws here here in the United States recently change? Please explain Noloc. @bababouy, you better take down your videos! LOL

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are the cameras used here the same ones listed in your sig?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to say it, I never went through a phase like that when I was growing up.
I probably would have jumped the fence growing up (and swam), but I would not have f'ed with the fire extinguisher, or brought what looks like beer...

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are the cameras used here the same ones listed in your sig?
No, the ones in my signature are my personal cameras. The ones in the video are 2MP Turrets from LTS.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Huh? Did the laws here here in the United States recently change? Please explain Noloc. @bababouy, you better take down your videos! LOL
Sorry. I'm in California. Bad guys and tenants win here. I stand corrected. Great video quality.

The_Penguin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'f you're already trespassing at a pool, and gonna discharge a fire extinguisher, surely you would try using it as a propulsion system in the pool.

Also, that girl, after she threw her flipflops over the fence I was thinking, now she's committed.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Also, that girl, after she threw her flipflops over the fence I was thinking, now she's committed.
This has become my problem property. People hop the fence several times a week. I'm waiting for someone to get skewered. I thought she was going to be the first.