icamera No Audio with Blue Iris

Reaction score
Good morning. So I have been trying to get this figured out the last few days with no success. I have tried a good amount of different ways. I cant seem to find any specific for the icamera, but would assume this may be simple. When I log into the camera using its native UI I have video and audio just fine. On the Blue Iris I have video and looks great but no audio at all. Is there anyone that can help me out? I am very green to this so its very likely it is something I have done or over looked. The Blue Iris Build I am on is 4.3.0.14x64. Appreciate anything on this2016-03-27 09_56_44-Gaming Rig - Splashtop Personal.jpg2016-03-27 09_57_29-Gaming Rig - Splashtop Personal.jpg2016-03-27 09_59_17-Gaming Rig - Splashtop Personal.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning. So I have been trying to get this figured out the last few days with no success. I have tried a good amount of different ways. I cant seem to find any specific for the icamera, but would assume this may be simple. When I log into the camera using its native UI I have video and audio just fine. On the Blue Iris I have video and looks great but no audio at all. Is there anyone that can help me out? I am very green to this so its very likely it is something I have done or over looked. The Blue Iris Build I am on is 4.3.0.14x64. Appreciate anything on thisView attachment 9366View attachment 9367View attachment 9368
Welcome to the forum. For audio output select "not specified" as instructed.

Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome. I have tried that before and just changed it back. Still no audio from these devices. audio-Gaming Rig - Splashtop Personal.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome. I have tried that before and just changed it back. Still no audio from these devices. View attachment 9369
Make sure the device itself is set to transmit audio...it may work in the browser but some cams need to specifically enable audio when sending to third party software over rtsp..

Reaction score
So my only question is there something that needs to be in this audio path? I tried a couple suggestions online with no success either

Highlight.jpg

Reaction score
Ok I figured this out. This was an error on my part completely. I had the wrong camera type in the description. Once I put the correct camera in then the audio was fine. Thanks for your help

bedpan

n3wb
Reaction score
I know this is a year late.. But what was your fix if you remember? I am trying to get an iCamera2 audio working in BI with no luck.. Tried a lot of things with no luck yet. I posted my own thread with no replies yet either..

Any help is appreciated.

Mike

Ok I figured this out. This was an error on my part completely. I had the wrong camera type in the description. Once I put the correct camera in then the audio was fine. Thanks for your help