I Thought I Was Being Robbed

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was working from my computer and at the same time watching my cameras live from my second monitor using Dahua Smart PSS. All of the sudden I see this car I've never seen before pull up backwards and this man comes out who matches the same description of an attempted burglary that happened in my area a few days ago (see second video below). I immediately got my gun out (just in case he came inside) and was getting ready to call the police but it turns out it was just a Home Depot delivery for some paint I ordered. With everything going on the news right now I would think this guy would not pull in like that. Glad it was just nothing...

Outside my house:

Someone posted this to Ring Neighbors not far from me a few days ago:

Screenshot 2023-05-02 110650 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot say that I blame you one bit!!! Delivering anything in a Range Rover? :wtf:

Naw, he should have parked in the street, he's opening himself (and HD) up liability-wise, I'd think, backing up like that through an open gate....not to mention a child could have darted in there.o_O

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This is why I stopped ordering stuff from Walmart. At some point they starting using people driving personal cars to make deliveries. I prefer to order only from companies that use regular shipping companies. Amazon has been offering overnight deliveries in this area, but I always make sure not to select this option as I don't want deliveries at 4 am!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
We've had Walmart Delivery turds, at the Condo, 3 bags of groceries set on a bench....eventually people started taking stuff! Nice Condo owners....
Or...2 x on camera....Walmart people dropped off the item, took item's the picture, marked it as Delivered, and then grabbed the item and stuffed in under their jackets and walked out.