I really hate it for cops

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

But then Baker added, "I am not saying this killed him." :rolleyes:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
That is false.

The autopsy of George Floyd actually says, it was a homicide due to “cardiopulmonary arrest” from “law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”
That's quite a spin. The text you quoted is the case title, and there's nothing there about "due to" or "from". You are adding context that doesn't exist.
Here's the report you should have linked to support your claim:

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
That's quite a spin. The text you quoted is the case title, and there's nothing there about "due to" or "from". You are adding context that doesn't exist.
Here's the report you should have linked to support your claim:
It is listed in the title because that is the official cause of death. It is also listed as the cause of death on the death certificate - which was prepared by the same medical examiner that performed the autopsy.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to say that the restraint technique use by Officer Chauvin would result in the death of 100 out of 100 drugfree suspects in good health. In fact, it might be 0 out of 100. Who knows? I can't say that the suspect would not have died in the back of the vehicle even if he fully cooperated with police officers. Maybe, maybe not. I can say that it was unfair for it to be expected that police could/would/should know of any preexisting health conditions especially when combined with illegal drug use. I really don't find it prudent for an officer to request a copy of the suspect's annual physical exam prior to arrest. Further, I would say that if anything, the burden is on the suspect to be aware of any health concerns before resisting arrest. Are we really going to go down the path of police accountability for every suspect who has a heart attack, stroke, breaks their neck or kills themselves in the process of disobeying a lawful order and fleeing or resisting? If the arrest technique was unapproved then educate the officer before you fire him. Quite honestly, those who fully believe that Officer Chauvin deserved the treatment and punishment he got and believe Mr. Floyd to be an innocent hero are a part of the problem and contributors to the state of decay of society we are now seeing.

1706123646482.png

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is false.

The autopsy of George Floyd actually says, it was a homicide due to “cardiopulmonary arrest” from “law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”
3 words; Clinton kill list. No less than 30 autopsy reports of death from “suicide “ by shooting themselves in the back of the head, multiple times!

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
You all can spin this any way you want. The fact remains that there was a point where Derek knew George was incapacitated and yet he continued to apply pressure (for several more minutes) past this point with zero concern for George's well being/condition. He chose to continue to apply pressure to George's neck well past the point it was justifiable and that is why he is in jail today.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
It is listed in the title because that is the official cause of death. It is also listed as the cause of death on the death certificate - which was prepared by the same medical examiner that performed the autopsy.
Yes, but without the "due to" or "from" you inserted as an interpretation.

From follow-up press release "How injury occurred: Decedent experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer(s)"

Notice it says "while", not "because of", "due to", "from", or anything similar.

johnfitz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you think Derek Chauvin was "fucked over", you really need to reconsider your look on humanity.
To me Derek wasn't just trying to hold Floyd... he was trying to keep peace with an angry mob... it was a tough spot... it's easy to say he did something wrong maybe so who knows...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how you can compare this situation to Derek Chauvin. This was a split second decision, Derek leaned on George Floyd's neck for 9 minutes and slowly drained the life out of him by depriving him of oxygen. In the beginning of the event when people told Derek that George couldn't breathe, he replied that as long as George could talk he could breathe. And yet Derek continued to apply pressure to George's neck and deprived him of oxygen long after George was no longer able to speak - a clear sign that he was no longer breathing well. Don't forget that George was handcuffed at the time and didn't need to have someone pressing on his neck to the point of death in order to be restrained.

If you think Derek Chauvin was "fucked over", you really need to reconsider your look on humanity.
You are mistaken and a fool. He was not on his neck and did not asphyxiate him. The technique he used was part of the training the officers received. This information was barred at trial by an activist judge. Have you seen his size, he certainly needed to be restrained. You have never dealt with a drugged up POS like Floyd.

Floyd a piece of shit career criminal who previously assaulted a pregnant woman during a home invasion was high on fentanyl and other narcotics. He complained that he could not breath while being placed into the police car. He was removed from the vehicle because Derek called for medical attention. Only a complete putz would belief Derek intended to kill the POS in plain sight while being recorded. GF was a druggie POS who ruined the lives of all the officers involved (including a black officer) as well as billions of dollars in damages and at least 19 deaths due to the animals rioting in the streets - feigning outrage - despite 10s of thousands of black on black deaths yearly.
It sad that you read the CNN headlines and take it as gospel. You were liked to by racist BLM and antifa propogandists.
If you dare want to open your eyes watch this! and the documentary they are referring to

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That is false.

Exactly, because there was ZERO evidence of asphyxiation. So they had to massage it....and a poor job at it. Certainly you would agree that law enforcement oould restrain and subdue floyd? So which one was it, subdual, restraint or neck compression? And why was there no evidence of neck compression - because he was not on his neck....
I suggest you watch the linked videos. You were scammed. People like you need to suffer trauma from POS like floyd to understand...hopefully one day to you and your family.