I must have bad luck...or good...depending on how you look at it

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So,

I'm recovering from a break in a couple months ago where some illegal broke into my house. Cops got him b/c they had "awesome" video that they used to identify the 5' 100 lb POS (piece of shit). It's in another post somewhere. Anyway, i get a call from a neighbor down at the beach asking to check my cameras b/c he was broken into at his beach house across the street from me. Long and short, i find out i'm also hit by these POS. Great news is I was able to hear them talking and get each POS's name! Ha! Love it! I've since been able to find out exactly who they are and have first and last names along with addresses! Whoever says cameras don't work, well they are wrong. I'm 4 for 5 with my cameras.

Here's a link to the POS in action.

Enjoy!

Will let you know when they are in jail. Btw - i've already found one dude's photo on the internet :).

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
great work!

move that cam2 text up high or disable it entirely.. thats a really bad spot for it being right in the middle of the action.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
they seem to have noticed the cam around 1:50 in. didn't seem to deter them tho. good thing you had the audio.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's not far from where the GF's place is on Crystal Beach. I'm sure those houses get hit a lot being mostly vacation and rental places.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Strange the camera didn't deter them when they first noticed it. I'm assuming not being able to get in sealed the deal. If you'd only would have had line detection up you could have caught them in the act. A plate camera would have been awesome as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They had stole some stuff off my boat earlier but I haven't uploaded the video for that just yet. These 2 schmucks must have been drunk. They see the camera, leave and then come back. By doing so I was able to see their faces and hear them talking. Stupid is as stupid does.

I've found the baseball hat guy on Facebook. These guys are sooo nailed!

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They had stole some stuff off my boat earlier but I haven't uploaded the video for that just yet. These 2 schmucks must have been drunk. They see the camera, leave and then come back. By doing so I was able to see their faces and hear them talking. Stupid is as stupid does.

I've found the baseball hat guy on Facebook. These guys are sooo nailed!
You should friend him then upload the video on his page.

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Was thinking about it...he's got his buddies family friended on his page... i'm sure they'd appreciate seeing both of them. Only reason i'm not posting it is bc i don't want them to know we're onto them.

Sad deal is i've given the Sheriff's office all this information and haven't heard JACK from them. Pisses me offffffff!

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Was thinking about it...he's got his buddies family friended on his page... i'm sure they'd appreciate seeing both of them. Only reason i'm not posting it is bc i don't want them to know we're onto them.

Sad deal is i've given the Sheriff's office all this information and haven't heard JACK from them. Pisses me offffffff!
They're prolly trying to build a bigger case. Once they identify a local burglar they will try to put every unsolved burglary in the area on them that they can.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They're prolly trying to build a bigger case. Once they identify a local burglar they will try to put every unsolved burglary in the area on them that they can.

Possibly... but property crimes are usually the lowest priority and there are a TON of them. Unless there was a weapon involved or another serious crime committed at the time they are not investigated much. Unless he reaches out to them, I bet $$ MIK doesn't hear back from the police.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Possibly... but property crimes are usually the lowest priority and there are a TON of them. Unless there was a weapon involved or another serious crime committed at the time they are not investigated much. Unless he reaches out to them, I bet $$ MIK doesn't hear back from the police.
I know locally if it's a string of burglaries they tend to solve themselves eventually then the cops just pile on anything in the area that is similar in mo

Velogopher

n3wb
Reaction score
This would be pure gold. Though I think I would create a fake fb account as someone in a nearby town (just to anonymize yourself), friend him, and then hold onto the videos long enough to let the police do their investigation. If nothing comes of that, post them to his page and ask if this is him breaking into a house. Then be sure to screen capture the ensuing hilarity. (This could become worthy of Reddit's ProRevenge subreddit.)

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Id still post that shit on a family members page once they get pinched HAHAHA. You know just in case mommy and daddy go on the news saying they were angels and were afraid of the dark that they couldn't be guilty

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Id still post that shit on a family members page once they get pinched HAHAHA. You know just in case mommy and daddy go on the news saying they were angels and were afraid of the dark that they couldn't be guilty
I have found the fb page of these f'ers. I'm happy to unleash someone who can inflict internet trouble on them as long it's done "safely".

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have found the fb page of these f'ers. I'm happy to unleash someone who can inflict internet trouble on them as long it's done "safely".
Revenge is fine and all but they will pretty much know exactly who you are and where your place is. Remember that.

I would only post this video "after" the cops bust them. Then ad a message to the end of the video saying they have been arrested.

If the cops don't arrest them I would talk to the local TV station about it, providing you have a local TV station. Posting it might be good but having it seen on TV would be 100 times better and might spur the cops into action. Public pressure to curb local crime specially with Known perps ID'd in a video, the public would demand action from the cops.

Robert

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Charges have been filed on these guys. I'm awaiting their arrest.

Love it...and no, i'm not posting anything to their fb pages, would love to do it but jail is what they need.

I've updated the music to my video, let me know if it's appropriate for these two jackasses.