I like this PTZ.. HikVision - DS-2DF8C260I5XG-ELW 1/1.2" progressive scan CMOS @ 2mp.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Shame we cant get them side by side.

If I can find a place for it I'll get the 4MP 1/1.2 sensor
Haha, make a place for it somewhere, please! What I'm thinking is, if you can order one right now and if @EMPIRETECANDY is willing, have him open both cameras and set them up in his office side by side or somewhere. Then, give @Wildcat_1 access to dial in similar settings so that we can all see a side-by-side comparison before Andy ships the units out.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I only have two places it could possibly go. Not here at the swamp obviously.
My old hood or my buddy with the goat farm. I like them both but not enough to drop $2K for them :lmao: Let me make some calls..

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I only have two places it could possibly go. Not here at the swamp obviously.
My old hood or my buddy with the goat farm. I like them both but not enough to drop $2K for them :lmao: Let me make some calls..
I agree with you haha I so wanna get the 4mp as well but Cannot drop 2k +for each..

I don’t think inside a bldg is gonna show much… need 100 yds at least
Andy had that roof top access right at some point ? LOL

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
No word yet on the shipping. I'm guessing the Chinese New Year might be causing delays, so maybe soon :) Also, I'm a bit busy now LOL, so hopefully, I'll be able to have one of my buddies install it for me If it arrives. We just had a baby girl last week, so our hands are really full at the moment.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No word yet on the shipping. I'm guessing the Chinese New Year might be causing delays, so maybe soon :) Also, I'm a bit busy now LOL, so hopefully, I'll be able to have one of my buddies install it for me If it arrives. We just had a baby girl last week, so our hands are really full at the moment.
Congratulations Sir!

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I just checked with Andy earlier today; he said it's still about a 10-day wait. I'm still waiting for the order to ship. Also Andy is welcome to test it if he likes and has time and to post some videos here before he ships out the unit, but that's if he has time for that. Otherwise, I will post the video once I have it here. So still waiting on the camera.