I guess he figured I don't Need any help with the Cameras

Reaction score
This past week we have had Vivint people crawling all over the neighborhood. There have been five or six different salesmen walking the streets and going door to door. Every one of them that came up my walkway turned around once they saw the 4 cams at the front door. They did not even get to see the other two nor get to see the No Soliciting sign. One just happened to notice the LPR cam box and turned right around.

Reaction score

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
You have one nice collections of PTZ cameras tech101. How may of those do you use with auto tracking?
I have all the cams which can auto track set for tracking. However I also have dedicated fix cams which are covering the area.

LOL its like the show person of interest, haha when multiple cams start tracking one single subject :) lol

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta love his impressed look LOL. I love it LOL.

Wonder if any of your neighbors asked him if the goods he is selling is better than what you have LOL.
haha. Specially the first video where he adjust his hat .. and poses for the PTz and starts counting cams. LOL

ezgif-4-a303a49922.gif

I have a neighbor. he actually got a System now from Andy couple of months ago.

Most of my neighbors, Now knows about Andy, I have show em time and time again what system is capable of.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
haha. Specially the first video where he adjust his hat .. and poses for the PTz and starts counting cams. LOL

View attachment 130251

I have a neighbor. he actually got a System now from Andy couple of months ago.

Most of my neighbors, Now knows about Andy, I have show em time and time again what system is capable of.
Which ptz is this again?