i believe this is a ip camera

Videocp

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all I am hoping someone can help me.. i purchased a SVS4800 from someone. H.264 surveillance combo kit. (Shield Video Surveillance) is supposedly the company name. Reason I say supposedly is cause their website seems to be down. Any link I click on brings me back to the same page. So anyway I am trying to figure out the installation but can find anything on this model. I don't usually buy things random without research since i been looking for a system for a while and it seemed good I went for it. sooo Anyway Anyone heard of or know were I can go to find some info on it?

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all I am hoping someone can help me.. i purchased a SVS4800 from someone. H.264 surveillance combo kit. (Shield Video Surveillance) is supposedly the company name. Reason I say supposedly is cause their website seems to be down. Any link I click on brings me back to the same page. So anyway I am trying to figure out the installation but can find anything on this model. I don't usually buy things random without research since i been looking for a system for a while and it seemed good I went for it. sooo Anyway Anyone heard of or know were I can go to find some info on it?

Thanks!
The installation is exactly the same as any other ip system. Have you plugged the NVR in and tried to use it?
Buying an unknown brand is generally a poor decision.

Videocp

n3wb
Reaction score
No I have not tried it yet.. Agree it was defiantly not smart . Was off guard since I wanted one and thought it was a good deal but being there nothing on the internet about it, guessing its a company that did not make it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No I have not tried it yet.. Agree it was defiantly not smart . Was off guard since I wanted one and thought it was a good deal but being there nothing on the internet about it, guessing its a company that did not make it.
what did you pay for it?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score