Huisun 10x PTZ mini-bullet garage installation

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that she originally gave me someone else's tracking number to make it look like the cameras had been shipped. Maybe they're not producing the cameras fast enough to keep up with the demand?
That was my assumption...when vendors play the shipping roulette game, they're low on inventory or extremely disorganized. Monica has learned she can buy time and extend the AE listing duration by phonying the shipping notice. I ordered 11/7 a.m., and I'm with Git in L.A. Customs.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Probably should have went with DHL shipping.

This I wonder...the phony tracking number Monica first sent me (tracking posted a few pages back) suggests nearly an overnight delivery is possible, with customs check taking a few hours. Yet my order (DHL) sat unattended for two weeks, before I got that phony tracking number, subsequently revised. Dalepa's took under a week, suggesting they took 4-5 days before shipping, so I would guess he went DHL (I've forgotten). I'm less sure the shipping method has any effect on receiving the order, and they're all air delivery to the states, then whatever service provider takes over at the customs gate. If ePacket indeed is USPS, stands to reason it would then become a standard duration delivery from that gate. DHL might only buy you a day or two.

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Guys
My camera is almost home:
I used DHL FOR THE SHIPPING.

Saturday, November 21, 2015 LocationTimePiece
5Customs status updatedLOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA06:55
Friday, November 20, 2015 LocationTimePiece
4Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG23:09 1 Piece
3Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG20:53 1 Piece
2Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG16:29 1 Piece
1Shipment picked upHONG KONG - HONG KONG13:52 1 Piece

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I order a lot from China due to the low prices on the stuffs from there which is mostly hardware for drones, mutilrotors and part for camera etc. It would take up to a month for it get to me but that because I always choose the free shipping which China mail is like very slow slow slow. Their tracking number system is horrible too and sometime wouldn't show up in system until it arrive in the stateside and USPS take over the package.

I still order stuffs from China but I am used to expecting it to take up a month for it to arrive and so far every stuffs I ordered from China for the past 10 years had arrived without a problem only that I had one package stolen from my front porch and it is annoying to wait another month for them to ship another one over.

I could use DHL or faster ship to get it in less a week then I might as well order it from Amazon because China + DHL shipping cost comes close to buying it from Amazon with Prime free shipping. If I could save 30 dollar shipping fee plus another 20 bucks on top of it by order from China then I need to be patience.

I have ordered this camera about a week ago but I am not expecting it at least another 3 weeks before it arrive on my front door. If it arrives sooner then great! The last time I ordered something from China was a GoPro clone and it took about 33 days to get it to me but I knew that would happen when I choose free shipping.

Bill

ibuyufo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've ordered a total of 5 cameras from 2 shipments and both times I had valid DHL tracking numbers from Monica.

Bigjebac

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You've all corrupted me, just ordered one to. Only had my cctv set up for two weeks and am looking at speed domes for no apparent reason lucky I got the 8 Poe hik nvr. can see it expanded to 16cams in no time

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Chinese postal system works in a strange way, and is handled even stranger if you use DHL shipping it a lot clearer.
If they send a package first tracking number is a local company, second number is a national handler, third is the international shipper, forth is your end delivery service.
Some of the companies will use the original number not all, so if you want full tracking that works use dhl or ups.
But don't bitch about free, you get what you pay for.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That was my assumption...when vendors play the shipping roulette game, they're low on inventory or extremely disorganized. Monica has learned she can buy time and extend the AE listing duration by phonying the shipping notice. I ordered 11/7 a.m., and I'm with Git in L.A. Customs.
Yep, I think you are right. She's playing the shipping roulette game. My new tracking number that she gave me isn't even showing up in the tracking system yet. The last two that I ordered were on Nov. 9th. Oh well, it's not an emergency here. I have good coverage with my other cameras. Maybe they'll show up in time for Christmas. :peaceful:

Looks like you and chewie will get yours this week. Bet you can hardly wait. I'm sure happy with the first one that I mounted on the garage. Best camera so far.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I AM anxious..yes. :peach: DHL is now suffering my wrath (not really) because I was under the impression they worked on Sundays but didn't deliver on Sundays unless that service was explicitly purchased. My order, and I assume everyone else's at the LA Gateway is sitting...and sitting. Nothing since last night. Again, not mission critical cams, but a forum exists so we can bitch all we want, so I do! LOL!

Anyway, I was wondering...should we ask admins about adding a Huisun sub forum? I know why it might have found its way into to the Hik forum sharing a semblance in firmware, but..well...you know...not a Hik, and can lead to confusion.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You've all corrupted me, just ordered one too. Only had my cctv set up for two weeks and am looking at speed domes for no apparent reason lucky I got the 8 Poe hik nvr. can see it expanded to 16cams in no time
It's all @klasipca fault. I believe he is the one that got this all started with the Huisun's. Monica should be paying him a commission for all of the sales she's received from his thread in this forum. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's all @klasipca fault. I believe he is the one that got this all started with the Huisun's. Monica should be paying him a commission for all of the sales she's received from his thread in this forum. :D
He's got free beer on any Norcal visit, afaic! :)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I can't take all the blame... If it wasn't for whoslooking initial post :)

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I AM anxious..yes. :peach: DHL is now suffering my wrath (not really) because I was under the impression they worked on Sundays but didn't deliver on Sundays unless that service was explicitly purchased. My order, and I assume everyone else's at the LA Gateway is sitting...and sitting. Nothing since last night. Again, not mission critical cams, but a forum exists so we can bitch all we want, so I do! LOL!
You will probably receive your order within the next day or two. I usually receive mine in WA state within two to three days max after arriving in LA.

Anyway, I was wondering...should we ask admins about adding a Huisun sub forum? I know why it might have found its way into to the Hik forum sharing a semblance in firmware, but..well...you know...not a Hik, and can lead to confusion.
That's probably a good idea as popular as the Huisun's have been. There's been several threads covering the Huisun cameras including both the domes and mini bullets. That decision would be up to the admin's though. :)

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Man this waiting is for the birds, I was also hoping DHL would deliver today but oh well, this is where is at:

8Processed at LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USALOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA19:42 1 Piece
7Clearance processing complete at LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USALOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA19:25 1 Piece
6Arrived at Sort Facility LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USALOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA19:11 1 Piece
5Customs status updatedLOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA06:55

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I support this message!

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello All
Got my camera today, the package was not damaged at all, took it out set up on my fan pole, open the SADP and recognize the camera right away, change the default ip address and load the camera to the iVMS-4200IT so far a I was able to move it all over the place, load the camera to blue Iris I don't know how to zoom yet, installed the SD card and does not recognize it, I think is not push all the way in the slat, have to open it up again.
well so far it works.
here are some pics.

Attachments

Reaction score
I find several different sellers for this cam on Ali... What is the best to use/Could you post a link to where I can purchase?

Thanks, Eyewitness

(-New to IPCTalk, not to cams.)