Huacam HCV7010 Setup

Pinball2k

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having problems configuring an Huacam HCV7010 camera I purchased on Amazon.
I can connect to the camera just fine from BlueIris but I can not figure out how to change the cameras IP address. I got NO SOFTWARE or any manual with the camera.
When I attempt a sign on through Chrome, I get the screens in Chinese as seen in the attachments. After logging in I get a viewing screen with no admin options.
By the way, the image quality is very good.

Any help will be appreciated.

signon.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am having problems configuring an Huacam HCV7010 camera I purchased on Amazon.
I can connect to the camera just fine from BlueIris but I can not figure out how to change the cameras IP address. I got NO SOFTWARE or any manual with the camera.
When I attempt a sign on through Chrome, I get the screens in Chinese as seen in the attachments. After logging in I get a viewing screen with no admin options.
By the way, the image quality is very good.

Any help will be appreciated.

View attachment 11443
Welcome to the forum. Best advice is to return it to amazon. There are much better options out there. You likely need to sign in with IE.

Pinball2k

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, that's not an option. I got the camera about a year ago and have not had the time to mess with it.
Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

Pinball2k

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: Huacam HCV7010 Setup (SOLVED)

After your suggestion to try IE I decided to do that. The scary part if the add-in. I am afraid of malware etc.
Anyway, I installed it on an old machine and configured the camera. Then I shut the machine off again.
Now I have the camera set to my existing network and I easily connected to it from BlueIris.

Thanks for the suggestion. :sentimental: