How to Turn Off BI UPNP?

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So, I was trying to figure out how to add a mobile device and figured I'd click the Amazon button to see what happens because none of the other options were active, and it turned on UPNP in BI. I guess I have to get into the registry to turn it back off because there's no option to turn it off that I can see. Anyone know how to do that?
1650820267088.png

Reaction score
Did you try the HELP button? I have never used this option, so I can't be of any real help, sorry.

Also, did you push the 'Cancel' button on the popup to cancel it?

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you try the HELP button? I have never used this option, so I can't be of any real help, sorry.

Also, did you push the 'Cancel' button on the popup to cancel it?
I searched the help, it only listed adding UPNP cameras. I searched for Amazon, too and nothing helpful popped up.

Yes I clicked the 'Cancel' button, but the dialog led me to believe the damage was already done, but maybe not? I have UPNP turned off on my router, I believe. But, I'd still like it disabled in BI.

Reaction score
Is anything listed? Mine look like this:

1650838333105.png

I can select one and then the trash can in the bottom left is hot. I deleted the third entry while responding to this thread.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for following up. I guess what happened was BI tried to set it up, but because it's turned off on my router, it probably didn't establish the "connection", or I canceled before it was able to set up UPNP. So, I guess I'm fine.
Thanks!