mecaut

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I bought the following setup for home and I'm very happy with this system:
  • 1x DS-7604NI/4P
  • 3X DS-2CD2135F-IS
  • 1x DS-2CD2035-I
I managed to put the whole system up (that was an achievement! lol). After reading several posts here and also reading the not-so-good Hikvision manual, I am still puzzled.

How can I setup the recording to something like this:
a) Continuous 2fps @high res (I don't have heaps of storage at the moment, but I'd like to keep recording the whole day), I can use even 1fps AND
b) When a motion alarm occur, it changes let's say 15fps with pre-pos record 30 seconds.

Using the WEB interface, I can fill the calendar only with blue (continuous) or yellow(motion alarm) but not both. Setting up these two rules parallel on that graphical interface is not possible.

Or should I setup only Continuous and leave the Main Stream(alarm) with what I want...

I do appreciate any help, I really searched before posting but I still don't understand Hikivision's manual.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Using the WEB interface, I can fill the calendar only with blue (continuous) or yellow(motion alarm) but not both. Setting up these two rules parallel on that graphical interface is not possible.

Or should I setup only Continuous and leave the Main Stream(alarm) with what I want...
That's the way to do it. Configure the calendar in "Continuous", and then configure different FPS and bitrate for "Main Stream (normal)" and "Main Stream (Event)".