How to keep same aspect ratio for all camera live views?

MakeItRain

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So I have 16 cams in the live view full-screen in BI5 and because the cameras are all different, their substream resolutions are slightly different too. This causes black borders to appear as I think BI5 is trying to maintain the cameras aspect ratio. Well, how can I force it so that they are all a certain size like stretch it, so they are all equal and congruent-looking ?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does "Cameras" ==>>"The Camera Context Menu" and below it, "Cameras" ==>>"Screen Layout and Frames" help you in BI's built-in "Help"? It begins on page 45 in my version.

MakeItRain

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have tried to force the resolution in the camera video settings. It tries to resize it, but then after 5 seconds, it jumps back to its default size. I think it is trying to size it accordingly to fit in the full-screen view.

MakeItRain

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So I tried that, force anamorphic size. Then I set it to 640x480 (for example) when it is in sub stream. I see it trying to resize to 640x480 with the vertical rainbow tv colors. Then 5 seconds later, it switches back to its preferred setting.

Oh, well, I guess I will live with it.