How to enable ONVIF/RTSP/etc on Alliexpress "V360 Pro" camera?

blz8

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. My parents recently bought a pair of solar-charging IP cameras from Aliexpress without realizing what they might be getting into (they just wanted an inexpensive IP camera that ran on solar / batteries so they could put it at the far end of their property:

They have other IP cameras that they use with a CCTV NVR and a viewer on their Windows computer. Their other cameras support ONVIF, RTSP, etc and be accessed generally well from various apps like tinyCam on their Android phones too.

But these new cameras (which force you to use their "V360 Pro" app from the Google Play store on Android) appear to be completely locked down. nmap on my Linux laptop couldn't find a single open port in the whole 65535 range, as it seems to be designed to only communicate outbound to the maker's "cloud" server which he app also then communicates with (rather than allow direct connections (OVNIF, RTSP, etc)), which also explains why the video sometimes lags even 3 feet from the wifi access point.

The new cameras look just like this one linked here.

Here is some info from the "V360 Pro" app's "Device Info" page:

"Vender" = "IPC-FH8852v201"
"Version" = "V31603.1.118.20240129"

On the back of the camera is a sticker with "MODEL:N818"

And when the camera boots on power up, a voice through its built-in speaker shouts "Smart battery camera", and unfortunely there aren't really other identifying marks on it. The Instructions just say "V360 Pro" and "WiFi low power camera instruction manual"

A couple years ago another this thread on these forums was helpful for another IP camera (a "V380" labeled/clone of some sort) which was also locked down until the ceshi.ini method opened up ONVIF and RTSP ports, allowing it to be used like the older IP cameras on their network), in hopes that anyone might know of any other tricks that might apply to these new cameras.

The ceshi.ini method, nor the patches, on an microSD card did anything. It just seems to ignore them on reboot. No ports open up, no CCTV app can find it still.

Any advice and insights would be greatly appreciated here. I spent many hours searching for anything but google seems really bent on dirceting "V360" queries to V380 and the plethora of cameras/clones using those labels, and links for often shady CCTV software.

Thanks,
- Stan

danzimmer

n3wb
Reaction score
Também tenho cinco câmeras deste aplicativo v360 pro, nada funciona, tentei RTSP mais nome de usuário e senha epde e tentei de tudo que era possível. Você achou alguma solução?

Lueddy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
since this is the first result on Google i'm going to post my findings here.
i Bought a couple of cheap cameras on Aliexpress, thinking they are some "v380" cameras. I've used these in the past and needed a couple more.
After recieving them i found out, that they are "V360 pro" cameras.
The "V360 pro" App is the same as the "HapSee Mate" App.

My Cameramodel is: FH8626V100
Firmware-Version: V30023.1.136.20231120

It took quite some research and a lot of "try and error".
Here are my findings.

They do send out RTSP on port 8554.
The RTSP stream is "secured" with a Username and Password.
Username and Password are hardcoded in the camera.
Username: admin
Password: admin123456

RTSP URLs:
HD Stream: rtsp:/admin:admin123456@[CAMERA-IP]:8554/profile0
SD Stream: rtsp:/admin:admin123456@[CAMERA-IP]:8554/profile1

Greetings from Germany:
Lueddy

Last edited: