How regular people are fewking up WALL STREET HEDGE FUNDS

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Liking my AMC Friday buy at $12.02 this morning ;)
Thought about PHUN and didn’t pull the trigger:banghead:

Only holding a smidge of GME at this point for the drama

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Darn, I don't own any stonks atm :)

Now I'm waiting to see if there is any premarket dump done by the big guys. If so, I'll jump right back in.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Sold my amc at 16.05 this morning. Now kicking myself I didn’t buy more Friday night. Took a $150 loss on Gme, I think that’s over

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Haha, that's a game we can't win... I would have loved to have quadrupled my buy on PSLV Friday. Hindsight, eh? At least I sold it premarket while it was still up 18%. Bought in again when it went down this morning and will just hold it and see. At least with it, I'm about as sure as is possible that I won't have to eat a major loss.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Haha! There is no real silver any place at anywhere even remotely near the price of SLV, and yet market silver is down 4% this morning. I won't touch SLV because of all the fractional, but PSLV? Heck, I just got done doing what I've probably only done two other times in all the time I've been investing. I'm totally long PSLV at 10.00 (1/5 of it at 10.30 from yesterday)

It's down even further now. Amazing. No crystal ball here so... I've never bought right at the bottom nor have I ever sold right at the top but rather just watch the fundamentals and go from there.

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
For anyone that hasn't been watching the physical market. Supply has dried up to the point where, even a week or so ago, deliveries were being pushed out to mid March. Here is Apmex's Feb 8th statement.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Options expiry on the fourth. Right after that is when it's going to start getting interesting. That said, this is a good time to note that:

Many people know that Roosevelt confiscated Gold in 1933 with Executive Order 6102.
However, many people do not know that he confiscated Silver with Executive Order 6814 just 18 months later

250b808c51da42cd.jpeg

e1a7e417efcd6ef7.jpg