How many are using the 'Static Object Analysis' option?

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ticking this option I see it is scanning at regular intervals. The AItool I used to use had settings to ignore objects if they detected x number of times and be removed after x etc only when motion was detected.

Now with BI and CPAI am I putting extra load on my gpu card with this option ticked?
I'm getting logs several times a minute.

How does this exactly work?
Is it advised not to use this option?

1688991861818.png

Thanks
Chris

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you want it to trigger for light shine on a parked car for every vehicle that goes by and shines a slightly different light color on the vehicle, then yea uncheck it.

Maybe you don't need it for every camera. That is dependent on your field of view and what it sees. Try it both ways. If you get a ton of false triggers, then you know that camera needs it.

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you want it to trigger for light shine on a parked car for every vehicle that goes by and shines a slightly different light color on the vehicle, then yea uncheck it.

Maybe you don't need it for every camera. That is dependent on your field of view and what it sees. Try it both ways. If you get a ton of false triggers, then you know that camera needs it.
No camera fields for your mentioned scenarios luckily. Occasionally it will pick up a garden chair as something else but rarely.
Runs very efficiently in my case