how long to ship?

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
how long does it usually take to get an nvr from aliexpress? i know cams take about 10-14 days but nvr is different from what i read.i ordered a dahua nvr on sept 23 from a seller i bought 2 cams from.i messaged him and he said "let me check" he then extended the open dispute days timer.it's at 15 days atm.

nvr [h=2]2108HS-S2[/h]

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
how long does it usually take to get an nvr from aliexpress? i know cams take about 10-14 days but nvr is different from what i read.i ordered a dahua nvr on sept 23 from a seller i bought 2 cams from.i messaged him and he said "let me check" he then extended the open dispute days timer.it's at 15 days atm.

nvr 2108HS-S2
My supplier is usually 5 days via DHL if you went normal mail could take 4 5 weeks. On an exspensive item I always go DHL or Epacket. I am in Canada.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
well i messaged him again.i started messaging other stores just to be sure.i checked the order details.i got this.

ePacket

Free Shipping
Estimated Delivery Time:12-20 Days

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
he replied."yes it will coming tomorrow sorry for delay ?" probably means he's going to ship tomorrow lol.i hope he meant it's coming to my house tomorrow :p

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
its taken me up to a month to get an ePacket free shipping item.. just wait it out and dont complain you didnt upgrade shipping when you had a chance.

usually if i can, I find a seller whom is not offering free shipping wrapped into the price.. they will be cheaper than the ones who include it, and when you upgrade it to DHL shipping it ends up not being all that much more expensive than ePacket..

When ordering from China I plan out about a month; trying to buy something you need ASAP to finish up a project is just going to make you crazy watching trackin#

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so it came on weds.nvr looks pretty small.no fan inside.just tested for about 20 minutes.feels zippy when working with menus.i like how u add all the cams in the nvr then in the mobile app u just add the nvr to show u all the cams lol.huisun mini ptz controls works on nvr and dahua mobile app.he told me he was going to send a us plug but got a eu plug instead.luckily my sister who was visiting had an extra eu to us adaptor.cost was $105 for 8 channel.bought this for my brother's house.i'm going to test it before i give it to him.let's see how it goes :D

DHI-NVR2108HS-S2

Attachments