How do identify my camera?

Rfr309

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope I post this in a right section, my question is how I can identify what kind of cameras do I have? The problem is the guy who installed my cameras is no longer around. I have a login/psw combination to log in into admin panel but it won't let me save any changes(says I don't have a permission to do it). I'll attach the screenshot. These cameras were originally setup through myq-see on IVMS-4500 app, thanks to many of you I've already learned how to view my cameras via the browser but and now I'm trying to figure out how I can view the cameras again while being away from my home network. Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

Rfr309

n3wb
Reaction score
Your username is "user", you need the password for the username "admin" in order to be able to make any changes.

Those are some very old Hikvision OEM cameras with an old firmware, they can probably be reset.
Thank you very much for your reply, I tried to use "admin" instead of "user" with the same password combination and it worked! Now I can make changes and actually save them! Now the question is how to make these cameras work not only on home network but also make it viewable when I'm on cellular data.