How Can I increase videoquality in streaming?

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello everyone...

I have several hikvision cameras and I want to know where can i modify parameters to get better images at streaming view?

I think they are at 15 fps configured because of reducing cpu charge but I could go up to 30 fps and verify.. I don´t know if I have to change into hikvision camera configuration or through blueiris?

thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone...

I have several hikvision cameras and I want to know where can i modify parameters to get better images at streaming view?

I think they are at 15 fps configured because of reducing cpu charge but I could go up to 30 fps and verify.. I don´t know if I have to change into hikvision camera configuration or through blueiris?

thanks
what is the issue you are having? Are you streaming via the blue iris app? if so and you want better quality images, go to the webserver tab and increase the max bitrate to 2048 from the default 512.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
what is the issue you are having? Are you streaming via the blue iris app? if so and you want better quality images, go to the webserver tab and increase the max bitrate to 2048 from the default 512.
Fenderman, what are the CPU load ramifications of upping this setting from 512 to 2048?